Metric

FOTP'S Song Contest S3: Round 9 Posted [Pag.38]

4 minutes ago, Kristina said:

It wasn’t any worse than Smile for reggae and Jolene for country lmfao1 I went with a song I thought pop lovers would somewhat like but as usual I get punished harder than everyone else for doing the same thing cry9 

well it was a terrible song to begin with so good luck to you! ny2

at least both Smile and Jolene were listenable. 

8 minutes ago, Metric said:

Also the choice for Kanye was so random tay10

yea like imagine your box having rnb and rap... the rest of us could only dream...

3 minutes ago, Gabe. said:

well it was a terrible song to begin with so good luck to you! ny2

at least both Smile and Jolene were listenable. 

Sure they were lol3 

56 minutes ago, Gabe. said:

yea like imagine your box having rnb and rap... the rest of us could only dream...

well y'all picked first and i just got a message with the last box you left

levitatingrmx-stan.gif

Addiction is a masterpiece that requires taste

levitatingrmx-stan.gif

I didn't like any of the submissions. 

The One That Got Away is a fave Katy song but is a very cliche pick. The other pick has the lady is a fag which is a...choice...

levitatingrmx-stan.gif

I will put them in randomizer and let internet decide

@Metric do i post my pick here or in PMs?

levitatingrmx-stan.gif

7 minutes ago, Shego said:

The One That Got Away is a fave Katy song but is a very cliche pick. The other pick has the lady is a fag which is a...choice...

levitatingrmx-stan.gif

levitatingrmx-stan.gif

You can post it here ari6

19 minutes ago, Shego said:

levitatingrmx-stan.gif

levitatingrmx-stan.gif

Post it here!

9 hours ago, Shego said:

levitatingrmx-stan.gif

levitatingrmx-stan.gif

Why are you leaving us hanging like this nicki6

also full offence, can't get over the fact that some people got jazz / disco / rap and picked like... lady gaga, that sophie girl, kanye west...

to be blessed with these easy ass genres everyone listens to, only to think of Lady Gaga's 5 minute jazz stunt in 2011 or that overrated lunatic... bebe1

4 hours ago, Scarlet Witch said:

also full offence, can't get over the fact that some people got jazz / disco / rap and picked like... lady gaga, that sophie girl, kanye west...

to be blessed with these easy ass genres everyone listens to, only to think of Lady Gaga's 5 minute jazz stunt in 2011 or that overrated lunatic... bebe1

I picked Gaga because I thought people on a pop forum would like that more than actual jazz though.. why dont you mention Lily Allen for reggae and the obvious ass pick for country? like.. the double standards are too much sometimes. And don’t act like jazz/folk are easy genres, the only worse one was industrial tbh bebe1 

i really wish we moved on because its getting a bit corny atp. bebe1

again, most of us picked obvious choices @Kristina and none of us claim to have reinvented the wheel, the main problem with your Gaga pick in my opinion wasn't Gaga being an obvious/predictable/you name it choice but a terrible choice of a song. if you wholeheartedly believe that song is better than whatever song you're fuming at then... bebe1good for you i guess... the audience clearly thought otherwise and we wish both you and Stripped X good luck when Shego's decision drops (in three to five business days).

8 minutes ago, Gabe. said:

i really wish we moved on because its getting a bit corny atp. bebe1

again, most of us picked obvious choices @Kristina and none of us claim to have reinvented the wheel, the main problem with your Gaga pick in my opinion wasn't Gaga being an obvious/predictable/you name it choice but a terrible choice of a song. if you wholeheartedly believe that song is better than whatever song you're fuming at then... bebe1good for you i guess... the audience clearly thought otherwise and we wish both you and Stripped X good luck when Shego's decision drops (in three to five business days).

I’m actually not mad or anything I just get annoyed by the double standards bebe1 not saying my Gaga song was great! Do think it was better than many songs this round though but the majority disagrees and that’s fine. My main problem is people calling out using Gaga for jazz but not the other obvious or terrible picks for their genres. But moving on.. 

Also totally fine with being eliminated this round if it comes to that.. I’ve already won two seasons so giving someone else the opportunity would be nice ig eve1