Chris

Zayn exposed by former fuckbuddy as a queer fetishizer and misogynist (with proof)

contents of the above reddit post below:

You can go and watch the entire story on TikTok. I'm not even bothering inserting the videos because it's four 10-minute videos, totalling 40 minutes of her retelling every detail, but if you have the time and are so inclined, you can click and watch them.

They met on Tinder. Zayn looked her up on Instagram, found her, and DMed her from his verified account (+ watched her stories):

Spoiler

zayn-exposed-by-former-f-ckbuddy-as-a-qu

They moved it to text messages and eventually they met up in person. She's in Pennsylvania (where he currently lives). She's 33 and queer, her name is Sam Fisher.

She said that when they met in person it was lovely and they had a great time. She had no complaints. It was known by both parties that it wasn't serious.

He asked her one day if she liked girls, to which she replied that yes, she did. He asked her to have a threesome, to find a girl that would be interested in be "invited over to play":

Spoiler

They set up a date and then the day before or the same day of the date, the girl backed out because she was spotting. Zayn got very pissed at that and accused her of lying. Then backtracked and said "I'm British" as an explanation as to why he was such an... well, asshole. Like he was just bantering. She relented and apologized for misunderstanding.

Spoiler

They set up a new date but Zayn asks Sam to go to his place early. She says she can't because she's working, and he... gets pissy. Again. And basically tells her to go early or he won't be around later.

Spoiler

He once again says he wasn't being serious and that she's being dramatic. She relents again. They do end up having the threesome and it was "okay, but I didn't really want to do it. I just did it for him."

Sam and Zayn continued to hook up here and there after that, but eventually he hit her up again with "do you know any milfs that would like to join us? I like big girls." He nagged her to find someone, again, she again said it was really hard to find someone who was his specific taste, who would want a threesome, that they could trust, etc. Eventually they do end up making plans. I think? I'm sorry, this part is blurry because I was skipping the videos, they're soooo long.

Spoiler

Anyway, her birthday comes around and she asks him if he's free. He says he is and he'll try to find a girl for them to play with. And she's like "oh..." like, she wanted to spend it with him. She says she told him when her birthday was but he didn't remember it. She asks again if he was able to plan something with the other girl, and he says he might later, like 8.30, 9 PM. She's like "ok" then he never replies. She ends up texting him that it was her birthday. He once again calls her dramatic.

Spoiler

He continued to nag her about a threesome

Spoiler

She went on Tinder trying to find a third and found a girl she thought might be interested. But because he's so particular with his taste, she wanted to ask if he liked the girl before she did all the work of convincing her to have a threesome with a man she didn't really know. He got pissed at that and accused her of flaunting the girls she was hooking up with and bothering him with it.

Spoiler

She got upset, eventually and he claimed that he was doing the threesome thing for HER, because SHE wanted it. And she's like "you didn't even wanna see me on my own on my birthday, this was never about me"

Spoiler

And eventually hit her with "if you want c*ck hit me up, if you have a friend to join us at some point let me know"

Spoiler

She eventually asked him to stop contacting her because she was catching feelings (November). I didn't take screenshots of that because I was exhausted. It's in the third video. He agreed. But he hit her up again on Christmas Eve and they met up again. Eventually he brought up the threesome thing again and she had met up with the girl from Tinder, so she brought it up with her and she agreed. She said she got really drunk the day of the threesome because she didn't really wanna do it, and then while they were going at it, Zayn kicked her out because she was focusing on the girl too much and leaving him out.

He kicked her out in the rain while she was heavily intoxicated in the middle of the night. That ended things for good.

Spoiler

She has an insane amount of unseen pictures of him, because he sent her selfies constantly. Inserting some here:

Spoiler

zayn-exposed-by-former-f-ckbuddy-as-a-quzayn-exposed-by-former-f-ckbuddy-as-a-quzayn-exposed-by-former-f-ckbuddy-as-a-quzayn-exposed-by-former-f-ckbuddy-as-a-qu

Which to me makes this whole thing 100% real.

tiktoks below

Edited by Chris