God Of Lyrics

TFM Is Gagas BEST!

The Fame Monster is just FLAWLESS from start to finish. It just has perfect polished production unlike the loud BTW and in your face, ARTPOP. Bad Romance has to be one of the top 3 BEST pop songs of the 00's, Alejandro and Telephone are bops, Dance In The Dark is just perfection from the intro, to the verses to that career ending bridge. SHICD is a dream, Monster is magical like DITD, Teeth is a unique touch to the album and Speechless is a heartfelt ballad on a perfect 8 track pop record! 

TF is too much filler but the super strong singles and a few album tracks save it. BTW is different and diverse sonically and thematically but is too "loud" and over produced in some areas. (Americano, Hair, HML bridge). ARTPOP has some dated production and is a little too in your face in some areas, Joanne was a awesome shift that showed a new side of her but some call it "boring" and "uninteresting". Lastly, Chromatica is a pretty stellar record but is really way too safe and is generic in some ways, lacking that Gaga-ness to it. 

Love Gaga and her discography but Team TFM all the way legend1

I still remember the transition vividly from Paparazzi to Bad Romance. It was a bit weird cause not only did she looked differently but she sounded completely different too. I also remember the demo floating around YouTube in Fall 2009. All in all, The Fame and The Fame are probably one of the best Pop Albums of all-time. The production hasn't aged at all

1 hour ago, Princess Aurora said:

I still remember the transition vividly from Paparazzi to Bad Romance. It was a bit weird cause not only did she looked differently but she sounded completely different too. I also remember the demo floating around YouTube in Fall 2009. All in all, The Fame and The Fame are probably one of the best Pop Albums of all-time. The production hasn't aged at all

Yes, that was the beginning of her Chameleonism. When she went from Paparazzi to Bad Romance it was like a whole different person. She looked, sounded and even acted different. A transformation that I still don’t understand even to this day. She’s an Enigma gaga12

5 hours ago, God Of Lyrics said:

Yes, that was the beginning of her Chameleonism. When she went from Paparazzi to Bad Romance it was like a whole different person. She looked, sounded and even acted different. A transformation that I still don’t understand even to this day. She’s an Enigma gaga12

True. It was very interesting. I don't think I haven't seen something like that after her tbh true1 

The Fame Monster is definitely my favorite as well followed by Born This Way. I’ve seen her in concert four times and she was amazing at each show. The Monster Ball in particular was truly a fantastic experience. The whole Fame Monster era was amazing. The songs, outfits, music videos and performances. She really killed it during that era.