Princess Aurora

Pork Friday keeps tanking even in the UK. Is Pignika Porkaj over?

2 hours ago, Darth Sidious said:

Remember, the reason we’re not getting music videos is because she wants us to listen to the music.

And definitely not because there’s no budget for them. 

defintely not. 

That’s the lamest excuse I have ever heard ny2 does she really expect people to believe that?

10 hours ago, Kylie said:

That’s the lamest excuse I have ever heard ny2 does she really expect people to believe that?

https://www.justjared.com/2024/01/04/nicki-minaj-explains-the-absence-of-music-videos-for-pink-friday-2/

she said it with her whole chest.

She really blew the budget with Super Freaky Girl. Red Ruby da Sleeze was filmed on an iPhone at her vacation house, after that we got nothing. 

The two singles that have traction are languishing at the bottom of the Top 40 and she wants us to believe that she doesn’t care? 

I would respect her more if she just admitted she was broke. 

3 hours ago, Darth Sidious said:

https://www.justjared.com/2024/01/04/nicki-minaj-explains-the-absence-of-music-videos-for-pink-friday-2/

she said it with her whole chest.

She really blew the budget with Super Freaky Girl. Red Ruby da Sleeze was filmed on an iPhone at her vacation house, after that we got nothing. 

The two singles that have traction are languishing at the bottom of the Top 40 and she wants us to believe that she doesn’t care? 

I would respect her more if she just admitted she was broke. 

Say that shit with your chest rip2 

10 hours ago, Gabe. said:

well the uk has never been her main market so idk why this is some sort of flex orangu1

I mean, let's not. Her biggest hits she hates now went top 10 or even #1 in the UK so....ari7

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.