Princess Aurora

RuPaul: Madonna saw me as a worthless eunuch and furious I was in the same room

esc-rupaul-comp-copy.jpg?w=620

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/10530332/rupaul-reveals-madonna-worthless-eunuch-furious-same-room/

RuPaul reveals Madonna saw him as a ‘worthless eunuch’ and was furious he even walked into same room as her

RuPaul compares Madonna's attitude to one of his most difficult family relationships.

RUPAUL has revealed that Madonna cruelly treated him as a “worthless eunuch” when they met before he hit the big time.  

The Queen of Drag writes about a chance 1980s encounter with the Queen of Pop in new memoir The House of Hidden Meanings.

He says the Like A Virgin star was furious that he had even dared walk into the same room as her. 

The RuPaul’s Drag Race host, 61, explains that he first learned of Madonna, 65, when she was working the coat check at New York club Danceteria

As he tried to find fame in the city, he attended a seminar in 1984 where she spoke about her own struggle to make it to the top.

He writes that some time later he bumped into her again in the break room of the Pyramid club, where he was working as a go-go dancer. 

he thought all of that just by the way she looked at him for few seconds? rip3 plus i think he dragged her about her age last decade too rip3

On 3/4/2024 at 11:45 AM, Shego said:

he thought all of that just by the way she looked at him for few seconds? rip3 plus i think he dragged her about her age last decade too rip3

He's been pressed for decades and you know Madonna doesn't even remember whatever 2 second non-interaction this was from 40 years ago oprah14