Dennis Reynolds

The Top Answer Game - Round 1: Results Show

Just now, Royale said:

Exactly. As a matter of fact, I'm currently in the booth recording my Chris diss track. Out next week! brit16

awe you love me! lana1 

Just now, Dennis Reynolds said:

Thank you all for coming! brit16 Already off to a better start than last season, but next round I'm definitely telling people the results show is gonna begin at 12:45 so they'll actually be here for 1:00 brit9 

Thanks for hosting and not being discouraged by the game's performance lately brit16

1 minute ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Thank you all for coming! brit16 Already off to a better start than last season, but next round I'm definitely telling people the results show is gonna begin at 12:45 so they'll actually be here for 1:00 brit9 

definitely do that brit9 

ROUND 1 SCORES

Jae – 62

fab – 59

Autumn Variations – 58

Max – 58

Chris – 54 (42 + 12)

Kristina – 53

Entea – 50

Royale – 48 (45 + 3)

Gabe – 45

Shego – 45

Luca – 44

Kylie – 42

Damn I’m further down than I thought I would be, that’s what I get for saying water instead of coffee I guess rip4 sorry I fell in and out, I kept looking at other stuff on my phone while waiting in between answers and forgot to come back rip2 Will do better next time!

ahhhh i’m sorry i couldn’t attend but looking at my score i’m glad life got in the way and i didn’t get humiliated in real time! at least there are even dumber folks! bless them! 

gHb6if6.gif

3 hours ago, Gabe. said:

ahhhh i’m sorry i couldn’t attend but looking at my score i’m glad life got in the way and i didn’t get humiliated in real time! at least there are even dumber folks! bless them! 

gHb6if6.gif

Or maybe if you were present to get some bonus questions right you would've gone from the bottom four to the top five like @Chris ellie1

3 hours ago, Jae said:

well when you’re good moo9

give me your answers next round so you have additional +1s with my answers moo9 

9 hours ago, Chris said:

also how is Jae always at the top spot? fall8 

I saw him distributing his SurveyMonkey to get a better idea of the most popular answers fall8

#EnteaEXPOSES

2 hours ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Not at all! There’s no eliminations, it’s just about how many points you can rack up jj2 

bebe1