Dennis Reynolds

The Top Answer Game - Round 2

Screenshot (1408).png

Welcome to Round 2 of The Top Answer Game! If you missed the results of last round, see here.

Even if you didn't participate last round, you are welcome to join in this time!

ROUND 2 QUESTIONS

1. Name something you could do on a flight to pass the time

2. Name a type of primate

3. Name a hobby that an old person might have

4. Name a fictional weapon

5. Name a celebrity that goes by a mononym

6. Name a body part that people shave

7. Name something that you might find under the bed

8. Name a sin

9. Name a superhero that wears red

10. Name a food that doesn't need to be refrigerated

PM me your answers by the end of Saturday, April 20th.

Same as Round 1, the results show will follow 1 P.M. CDT / 8 P.M. CET April 21st.

Chris @Shego @Royale @Jae @Entea @Autumn Variations @Kristina @Luca @fab @Kylie @Gabe. @Max

13 hours ago, Gabe. said:

i sent my answers but i know i’m gonna tank so bad again. sob1 my brain is not braining. 

Oh no :(

Spoiler

Keep this up ny1

Round 2 will commence in a little over 17 hours! Hope to see some of you there! bebe1 Three of you still haven't sent your answers, so if you'd like to play in round 2 try to send your answers at least a few hours before the results show.

Just over an hour now! brit16 I can confirm that one player actually got every single top answer, a first in the games I've hosted! brit16 But should they not show up to the results show, they may be in danger of losing their top spot to those who do thanks to bonus questions.... jodie4 

https://countingdownto.com/?c=5506683

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Round 2 will commence in a little over 17 hours! Hope to see some of you there!  Three of you still haven't sent your answers, so if you'd like to play in round 2 try to send your answers at least a f

Welcome to Round 2 of The Top Answer Game! If you missed the results of last round, see here. Even if you didn't participate last round, you are welcome to join in this time!   ROUND 2

Just a friendly midweek reminder to send your answers!      

Posted Images

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.