Shego

Is Mr Beast getting really weird???

Look, i like some of his videos, they're really entertaining, but most of his recent ones are kinda weird. Like this one i posted below jj4 He puts people in cells, he calls them by a number, he plays with them etc like they're his fucking experimental animals, and all of that just to get views and then give them some money. He basically gives money (to few players of each video), just to have their permission to participate in phychological games. People in the replies be calling the 'players' by numbers like they're just some toys. I can't be the only one who find this kinda sad jj4

ive never seen a single video of his, i just know that he usually uses his content to donate thousands to charities an helping the environment.

On 4/21/2024 at 6:52 AM, Chris said:

ive never seen a single video of his, i just know that he usually uses his content to donate thousands to charities an helping the environment.

he does, but at the same time a big % of his money come from weird videos, i like some of his content tho.

On 4/23/2024 at 10:44 AM, Galaxy said:

hes a weirdo and looks like a beaver

since when is attacking physical looks ever cool? anna1 

5 hours ago, Galaxy said:

since always? he's fucking uggs

i hope you find happiness since youre miserable enough to attack someone's physical appearance nicki5 

1 hour ago, Chris said:

i hope you find happiness since youre miserable enough to attack someone's physical appearance nicki5 

you sound personally offended, almost like me calling someone ugly hits home or something nicki4

3 hours ago, Galaxy said:

you sound personally offended, almost like me calling someone ugly hits home or something nicki4

i just find it unbecoming of someone to say something unsavory upon appearances that cannot really be changed.

especially coming from a Kesha stan, i expected better of you smh