Dennis Reynolds

The Top Answer Game - Round 5 (Finale): Results Show

Just now, Kristina said:

So now we know Royale is winning don’t we

Now bfr. But it would be a gag if I actually won while everyone predicted you to! gaga1

Just now, Kristina said:

So now we know Royale is winning don’t we

yea me being knocked off the #1 spot by the special answers gave it away ari7

off topic but i need help rip4 

i literally washed my bedsheets last night and re-made my bed at 2am and my dog is in heat now and i have several bloodstains on it fall3 

I mean are we that surprised that Royale won given the type of questions that was posted? *cough* the French question *cough* wendy1

This game has been rigged from the start wendy1

1 minute ago, Royale said:

Now bfr. But it would be a gag if I actually won while everyone predicted you to! gaga1

and yet you took issue with me snatching bonus points gaga1 

gently and politely sending a big fuck you to your front porch gaga1 

The way I’ve been here every round and probably haven’t snatched a single bonus point ajay1 That’s a bit embarrassing tbh!

7 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

You may be interested to know that in my pre-bonus question tally, @Gabe. was actually tied to win with somebody, but when a certain player changed one of their answers at the last possible minute, a different player (not who changed it) wound up in Gabe's spot...

OK, so when this happened, @Royale changed his answer for the pina colada question from mojito, and in so doing took 1 point away from @Gabe. and gave 1 more point each to @Jae and @Chris bebe1 Royale was not due to win at this time - at this point, Jae and Kristina were tied for the top with Jae replacing Gabe.

Just now, Dennis Reynolds said:

OK, so when this happened, @Royale changed his answer for the pina colada question from mojito, and in so doing took 1 point away from @Gabe. and gave 1 more point each to @Jae and @Chris bebe1 Royale was not due to win at this time - at this point, Jae and Kristina were tied for the top with Jae replacing Gabe.

This interesting turn of events tho. Me cheating the whole season with the bonus points, almost falling at 4, to finally winning eve1

Kristina – 213

Royale – 210

Jae – 209

Gabe – 199

this was the leaderboard before this round, for me to come as hard as i did and still rank fourth three points away from the winner im actually shook and crying in despair! sob1 i wish i was more active during the first two rounds!

well done everyone omg and thank you for hosting @Dennis Reynolds!  see you next season!

3 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

please delete this

01498474-20-D0-47-E0-B4-A9-61-D36007173-