Autumn Variations

Jennifer Lopez cancels This Is Me...Live tour

Jennifer-Lopez-Lead-0e164d2df64e4ce3a79c82a2c1bfab15.jpg

Jennifer Lopez has cancelled her This Is Me...Live summer tour. On Friday, Live Nation announced that the tour would no longer be happening because Lopez will be "taking time off to be with her children, family and close friends."

The star also shared a message with her fans on her OntheJLo website saying she is "heartsick" to have to cancel the series of shows. "I am completely heartsick and devastated about letting you down. Please know that I wouldn’t do this if I didn’t feel that it was absolutely necessary," she wrote in the statement. "I promise I will make it up to you and we will all be together again. I love you all so much. Until next time…"

The tour, which was meant to be a celebration of her newest album This Is Me...Now, was slated to take place from June through August. Fans who purchased tickets through Ticketmaster will automatically be refunded while those bought on third party sites will have to contact the seller, according to the site.

The announcement comes amid Lopez's reported marital struggles with husband Ben Affleck. Sources previously told People and Entertainment Tonight that the couple is currently living apart and "trying to figure things out on their own."

x

The reason is obvious I guess ... Fans were really looking forward to seeing her perform live. Cancelling tours can be tough on both the artist and the fans. Speaking of music, I was checking out some tools on stewmac for my guitar and found some great stuff. Hopefully, Jennifer will reschedule the tour soon. Everyone will be excited when she's back on stage.