Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Navy

Loud Tour Discussion

Who is ready for the queen & her LOUD Tour?! Ya'all know it's coming to a city near you, so you gotta get your tickets ASAP & support the queen! Let's discuss her beauty & what were going to expect on the tour!

I thinK S&M would be amazing circus/carnival themed!

I'm seeing her on June 22nd in Edmonton, Alberta.

Are you ready? You gotta hold on to your wig gwarl! Because she's gonna blow it right off! She's amazing live in person! I saw her in 2010. OMG. +legend+

I'm seeing her on October 30 in Norway. I'm soooo excited! I've never seen her live and Loud is one of my favorite albums ever so I can't wait to see her perform (some of) the songs live +love+

Is she worth seeing? Live singing & choreographed dancing?

VERY WORTH IT! Live singing, tons of dancing from the dancers, some dancing from her, tons of energy & movement, huge production, & huge stage.

Guest JonnyϟLightning
VERY WORTH IT! Live singing, tons of dancing from the dancers, some dancing from her, tons of energy & movement, huge production, & huge stage.

sis I went to the LGOE tour and I saw none of what you speak of? +whatever+

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.