Hot as Ice

Nirvana

One of my very very fave bands! In Utero is in my top ten fave albums of all time. Love almost every one of their songs.

Serve the Servants, School, Paper Cuts, Big Cheese, Downer, About a Gw0rl, Come as You Are, Smells Like Teen Spirit, Aneurysm, Do Re Mi, Pennyroyal #Tea, Milk It, Sliver, and All Apologies are my faves

Kurt also smells better than Ke$ha fyi

tumblr_mo5tjsPbws1r9afvho1_500.gif

One of my very very fave bands! In Utero is in my top ten fave albums of all time. Love almost every one of their songs.

Serve the Servants, School, Paper Cuts, Big Cheese, Downer, About a Gw0rl, Come as You Are, Smells Like Teen Spirit, Aneurysm, Do Re Mi, Pennyroyal #Tea, Milk It, Sliver, and All Apologies are my faves

Kurt also smells better than Ke$ha fyi

tumblr_mo5tjsPbws1r9afvho1_500.gif

Yes! About a Girl is my shit. I also love You Know You're Right. Though, admittedly, as much as I love Nirvana, I've not really listened to Bleach or Incesticide much. In Utero is my favorite of their albums though, and I find it disappointing that Nevermind seems to have overshadowed it in a lot of people's minds. They are both brilliant, two of my favorite albums ever, but songs like Dumb and Pennyroyal Tea are just so amazing and I feel ignored by the casual fans quite often. They are even better on the MTV acoustic album.

I actually have the lyrics of Dumb as a tattoo, "Maybe just happy.

Nirvana is such an amazing, unique band. 

Yes! About a Girl is my shit. I also love You Know You're Right. Though, admittedly, as much as I love Nirvana, I've not really listened to Bleach or Incesticide much. In Utero is my favorite of their albums though, and I find it disappointing that Nevermind seems to have overshadowed it in a lot of people's minds. They are both brilliant, two of my favorite albums ever, but songs like Dumb and Pennyroyal Tea are just so amazing and I feel ignored by the casual fans quite often. They are even better on the MTV acoustic album.

I actually have the lyrics of Dumb as a tattoo, "Maybe just happy.

Nirvana is such an amazing, unique band. 

Oh, you should definitely give Bleach a good listen when you get the chance! Although I find all three of their albums to be masterpieces, I think I actually like Bleach more than Nevermind as well; it's darker, heavier, and more emotional than Nevermind, imo. As a guitar player I also enjoyed the more elaborate guitar work. 

I, too, find it disappointing their work is overshadowed by the moderate rock smashes :rolleyes:  I'd like to think Nevermind's singles made me a fan, but In Utero's tracks made me a stan. Dumb and Pennyroyal Tea were immediate favorites of mine as well!