Michael.

The Rare Lounge

1 minute ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

@Snow guess what pal? I picked up a Sega Master System earlier today and finally ordered a Nintendo Switch last week bebe1 

OMG bebe1 that's amazing, where'd you find the Sega Master System? Amazon? 

Also how much was the Switch? The pandemic has caused a shortage of them here for whatever reason and now they're 1.5-2x the usual price dead2 

2 minutes ago, Snow said:

OMG bebe1 that's amazing, where'd you find the Sega Master System? Amazon? 

Also how much was the Switch? The pandemic has caused a shortage of them here for whatever reason and now they're 1.5-2x the usual price dead2 

Kijiji, which is like an online marketplace where people in your general vicinity put up items, you message them about it and then meet in person bebe1 It came with two standard controllers, one special controller, a light gun and 16 games bebe1 

A shade under $400 bebe1 

1 minute ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Kijiji, which is like an online marketplace where people in your general vicinity put up items, you message them about it and then meet in person bebe1 It came with two standard controllers, one special controller, a light gun and 16 games bebe1 

A shade under $400 bebe1 

Oh this is actually literally the first time I've heard of Kijiji laughcry1 from your description it kinda sounds like a less messy, less creepy version of Craigslist though bebe1 

But oh wow you got the entire package basically, how much was it for all that? bebe1 $400 for Switch huh? Looks like the price hasn't dropped at all since the release, which is a bit disappointing cause I thought if I waited it'd drop at least a bit bebe1 

1 minute ago, Snow said:

Oh this is actually literally the first time I've heard of Kijiji laughcry1 from your description it kinda sounds like a less messy, less creepy version of Craigslist though bebe1 

But oh wow you got the entire package basically, how much was it for all that? bebe1 $400 for Switch huh? Looks like the price hasn't dropped at all since the release, which is a bit disappointing cause I thought if I waited it'd drop at least a bit bebe1 

It's exclusive to Canada and apparently Italy bebe1 He wanted 260 and I wanted to pay 220, so we met at 240. 

I think you'll have to wait for the next Nintendo console to come out, then wait another year, and then the Switch's price will go down bebe1 

18 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

It's exclusive to Canada and apparently Italy bebe1 He wanted 260 and I wanted to pay 220, so we met at 240. 

I think you'll have to wait for the next Nintendo console to come out, then wait another year, and then the Switch's price will go down bebe1 

Oh. I do have a friend from Canada though and they've never mentioned it. Flop friend @Limn bebe1 

240 is a pretty good deal for all that though! How did you guys meet up? Was it like at a public place or something? I don't think I can bring myself to meet someone off Craigslist or anything of that sort, too scary for me bebe1 

And yeah but then Switch will be irrelevant.. and it's the kind of console that I'll get mostly to play with other people bebe1 I do know that they can still be fun solo though, I'm just fixed on Animals Crossing and Super Smash Bros currently. 

3 minutes ago, Snow said:

Oh. I do have a friend from Canada though and they've never mentioned it. Flop friend @Limn bebe1 

240 is a pretty good deal for all that though! How did you guys meet up? Was it like at a public place or something? I don't think I can bring myself to meet someone off Craigslist or anything of that sort, too scary for me bebe1 

And yeah but then Switch will be irrelevant.. and it's the kind of console that I'll get mostly to play with other people bebe1 I do know that they can still be fun solo though, I'm just fixed on Animals Crossing and Super Smash Bros currently. 

His house, his basement better yet rip2 I wanted to see it hooked up to a TV and working before I bought it. But my dad drove me there and was waiting outside the entire time so it wasn't quite the same as going completely alone bebe1 

I have a shortlist of ones I want to try but the only one I ordered with it was Super Mario Maker 2 bebe1 

2 hours ago, Snow said:

I know Kijiji but never used it because I almost never buy things second-handed especially not meeting in person. Although it does provide variety of services like job offerings. bebe1 

11 hours ago, Limn said:

I know Kijiji but never used it because I almost never buy things second-handed especially not meeting in person. Although it does provide variety of services like job offerings. bebe1 

Ah yes, I forgot you're rich bebe1 

14 hours ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

His house, his basement better yet rip2 I wanted to see it hooked up to a TV and working before I bought it. But my dad drove me there and was waiting outside the entire time so it wasn't quite the same as going completely alone bebe1 

I have a shortlist of ones I want to try but the only one I ordered with it was Super Mario Maker 2 bebe1 

You went into his.. BASEMENT? rip2 SIR! That is terrifying, even if I had someone with me I don't think I'd risk going into a stranger's basement. Sounds like a plot to a horror movie bebe1 

Oh, Super Mario Maker! I've heard of it and seen it around. I remember it was a trend with people sharing their level codes and all that. It kinda came and went though.. bebe1 

16 hours ago, Snow said:

You went into his.. BASEMENT? rip2 SIR! That is terrifying, even if I had someone with me I don't think I'd risk going into a stranger's basement. Sounds like a plot to a horror movie bebe1 

Oh, Super Mario Maker! I've heard of it and seen it around. I remember it was a trend with people sharing their level codes and all that. It kinda came and went though.. bebe1 

Yea as soon as I got back into our vehicle I made a joke about how I went into a masked stranger's basement and didn't die bebe1 Not that I wasn't wearing one myself, of course. He actually had a pretty gigantic basement but not much down there other than the TV, a shelf with some board games on it and a washer/dryer bebe1 

I still think it looks extremely fun bebe1 

10 hours ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Yea as soon as I got back into our vehicle I made a joke about how I went into a masked stranger's basement and didn't die bebe1 Not that I wasn't wearing one myself, of course. He actually had a pretty gigantic basement but not much down there other than the TV, a shelf with some board games on it and a washer/dryer bebe1 

I still think it looks extremely fun bebe1 

I- yelling, did you know that you were gonna have to go into his basement? Would you have if you were alone? bebe1 I don't think I would tbh rip4 

It is fun, but I feel like a lot of it's fun comes from like sharing levels and playing each other's levels and all that.. and those level codes used to be spammed everywhere, but I never see them anymore now bebe1 

5 hours ago, Snow said:

I- yelling, did you know that you were gonna have to go into his basement? Would you have if you were alone? bebe1 I don't think I would tbh rip4 

It is fun, but I feel like a lot of it's fun comes from like sharing levels and playing each other's levels and all that.. and those level codes used to be spammed everywhere, but I never see them anymore now bebe1 

I messaged him on the website the day before and he gave me his cell, and then on the day I called him an hour before I was actually gonna be there , that's when he mentioned the basement bebe1 I don't really drive in the city so were it not the days of COVID I would've taken a taxi there and had the driver wait; maybe I would've instructed them to contact the authorities if I was down there too long bebe1 

14 hours ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

I messaged him on the website the day before and he gave me his cell, and then on the day I called him an hour before I was actually gonna be there , that's when he mentioned the basement bebe1 I don't really drive in the city so were it not the days of COVID I would've taken a taxi there and had the driver wait; maybe I would've instructed them to contact the authorities if I was down there too long bebe1 

And did you get your dad to drive you after or before you know about the basement? Interesting that he mentioned the basement over the phone too, like "oh yeah when you get here let's go into my basement".. not suspicious at all! bebe1 

The taxi strategy sounds good, except in horror movies the killer knows about it and the taxi driver dies first.. you'd survive the basement, come out and find him dead. oop- bebe1 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Luca @Snow @Lord Stoneheart @Ariana @TMCSC @V For Vendetta @Dennis Reynolds @Princess Aurora @Kristina @Ghostface   Hello dear participants of Selena's Rare megarate   After collecting

Not gonna lie though, I'm still a bit upset that she threw away the Bad Liar + Fetish sound The album would've been amazing if she didn't scrap it I think  

As in "Fun won't be missing the Top 5"? Cause I'm hoping it does 

Posted Images

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.