Michael.

The Rare Lounge

23 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Anybody want a real lounge thread name? nicki5 @Snow @Michael. @Gilly?

Rare Lounge works for me tbh moo1 

Honestly I'm still surprised people were for giving her a section, the Rare era makes the Lover era feel like 1989 dead1 what are we even gonna talk about

8 minutes ago, Michael. said:

Used to lowkey stan Selena during Revival but she kind of lost me with the Rare rollout giveup1 

Honestly same. I was kinda on the verge of stanning her after the Revival era. Then Rare happened  giveup1 

It sucks too, because it seemed like Selena was on her way to finally becoming a main pop girl but here we are rip4 

Just now, Snow said:

Honestly same. I was kinda on the verge of stanning her after the Revival era. Then Rare happened  giveup1 

It sucks too, because it seemed like Selena was on her way to finally becoming a main pop girl but here we are rip4 

right she was serving MPG potential during Revival with the singles choice, visuals, promo and even the tour was cute. She looked so good on that tour and her vocals improved.

I was ready to stan and defend her whispering ass at the time, Bad Liar & Fetish were still cute tho

9 minutes ago, Michael. said:

right she was serving MPG potential during Revival with the singles choice, visuals, promo and even the tour was cute. She looked so good on that tour and her vocals improved.

I was ready to stan and defend her whispering ass at the time, Bad Liar & Fetish were still cute tho

Tbh that era was great. I feel like stans don't give it enough credit, it's probably one of the more fleshed out pop eras in recent history.  And I loved some of the droplets honestly, I kinda wish she went more in that direction. Like Bad Liar & Fetish were incredible imo, it felt like she finally found her voice. And I even loved Wolves too giveup1
Back to You, Taki Taki & I Can't Get Enough can go though moo1 

20 minutes ago, Snow said:

Honestly I'm still surprised people were for giving her a section, the Rare era makes the Lover era feel like 1989 dead1 what are we even gonna talk about

Yeah she was the runner up after Billie Eilish and The Weeknd's sections gagged nicki5 Hopefully the fans who voted for her will be here for her more.

22 minutes ago, Snow said:

tbh the section is empty so it's not going to be too hard to find little topics 

1 minute ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Yeah she was the runner up after Billie Eilish and The Weeknd's sections gagged nicki5 Hopefully the fans who voted for her will be here for her more.

Well, when was the last time you saw anyone here with a Selena avi? nicki5

Should've held a new poll tbh! Give miss Ellie her section moo1 

Just now, Michael. said:

tbh the section is empty so it's not going to be too hard to find little topics 

You have a fair point, plus she has like what, 6 albums now including her work with The Scene? Maybe we'll survive moo1 

6 minutes ago, Snow said:

Tbh that era was great. I feel like stans don't give it enough credit, it's probably one of the more fleshed out pop eras in recent history.  And I loved some of the droplets honestly, I kinda wish she went more in that direction. Like Bad Liar & Fetish were incredible imo, it felt like she finally found her voice. And I even loved Wolves too giveup1
Back to You, Taki Taki & I Can't Get Enough can go though moo1 

Why do you have TASTE like this giveup1 

And I totally agree, Selena has definitely found her niche and sound so that's why I don't mind her weak vocals because she has bops and a genuine interest for her craft.

Back To You is bad, I don't get why it lowkey smashed but I can't Get enough is catchy moo1 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Luca @Snow @Lord Stoneheart @Ariana @TMCSC @V For Vendetta @Dennis Reynolds @Princess Aurora @Kristina @Ghostface   Hello dear participants of Selena's Rare megarate   After collecting

Not gonna lie though, I'm still a bit upset that she threw away the Bad Liar + Fetish sound The album would've been amazing if she didn't scrap it I think  

As in "Fun won't be missing the Top 5"? Cause I'm hoping it does 

Posted Images

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.