Michael.

The Rare Lounge

1 minute ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Something like that brit9 In the future with Spotlight sections I'm gonna try to be a little more interactive with the Spotlight sections at the beginning and make sure the fans have nice lounge names/give it away if the OP is inactive and suggest some thread ideas like I did with this one brit9 It probably won't always go this swimmingly, but eh, I'll give it a shot so there's a stronger kickstart.

Tbh I will say, the fact that you've been helping out around the section a LOT, it's given me a lot more motivation to be active in the section brit16 I don't think I'd be anywhere as active otherwise. Like maybe contribute 5 posts max. 

When I was trying to make Billie's active, I felt like I was completely alone, so by Week 2 I just completely gave up brit16

7 minutes ago, Snow said:

Tbh I will say, the fact that you've been helping out around the section a LOT, it's given me a lot more motivation to be active in the section brit16 I don't think I'd be anywhere as active otherwise. Like maybe contribute 5 posts max. 

When I was trying to make Billie's active, I felt like I was completely alone, so by Week 2 I just completely gave up brit16

Yeah it really all started with renaming the base thread, I was either gonna ask or just change it to something really lame like "Selenamosity" so I landed on the former brit9 We of course always try to make sure every section is set up with its basic threads (although we're not infallible...seeing as I just recalled the "What song are you listening to?" thread brit9), but I'm just gonna experiment with asking about lounge threads and suggesting further threads in the early stage.

2 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Yeah it really all started with renaming the base thread, I was either gonna ask or just change it to something really lame like "Selenamosity" so I landed on the former brit9 We of course always try to make sure every section is set up with its basic threads (although we're not infallible...seeing as I just recalled the "What song are you listening to?" thread brit9), but I'm just gonna experiment with asking about lounge threads and suggesting further threads in the early stage.

Well it's alright! The "Listening To" threads are usually pretty inactive anyways and no one else here remembered either so who can blame you? brit16

@Dennis Reynolds

i remember being able to see what stan badges members are using, but I can’t seem to find it anymore, was that feature removed? 

I recall that we could see how many members are using a certain fave’s stan badge and who they were, that could help me find Selena stans perhaps. 

2 minutes ago, Michael. said:

@Dennis Reynolds

i remember being able to see what stan badges members are using, but I can’t seem to find it anymore, was that feature removed? 

I recall that we could see how many members are using a certain fave’s stan badge and who they were, that could help me find Selena stans perhaps. 

It never worked perfectly. I know what you're talking about, with the badge counts, and I actually asked about this early in my mod career but basically it's a technical flaw of the forum software and it couldn't really be made to work in the long term, unfortunately. It kept unfixing whatever was done to temporarily make it work.

Best alternative I can suggest is looking through her old Spotlight section: https://fotpforums.com/forum/164-selena-gomez/

17 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

It never worked perfectly. I know what you're talking about, with the badge counts, and I actually asked about this early in my mod career but basically it's a technical flaw of the forum software and it couldn't really be made to work in the long term, unfortunately. It kept unfixing whatever was done to temporarily make it work.

Best alternative I can suggest is looking through her old Spotlight section: https://fotpforums.com/forum/164-selena-gomez/

I’ll try, thank you! hug1 

I brought this one back too, another good topic if less used than "What song" and such brit9 If anyone wants any of those other old threads back let me know, I didn't think anyone would care about what's left but I'm not gonna turn you down brit9 

5 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

I brought this one back too, another good topic if less used than "What song" and such brit9 If anyone wants any of those other old threads back let me know, I didn't think anyone would care about what's left but I'm not gonna turn you down brit9 

Thanks again! I still remember when people used to spam the picture threads to get their post count/section post count up brit9

2 minutes ago, Snow said:

Thanks again! I still remember when people used to spam the picture threads to get their post count/section post count up brit9

I should make one for Dua and Doja, I don't really have to do anything after I make the thread and pin it brit9 

Just now, Dennis Reynolds said:

I should make one for Dua and Doja, I don't really have to do anything after I make the thread and pin it brit9 

I mean Doja's section is probably going after this month but yes tbh! brit9

17 minutes ago, Michael. said:

Right. Was going to open a thread but the ideas were not there 

4i66yG3.gif

I'm running out of ideas real quick
I hope she does something interesting soon cause I can't make people rank her songs forever
But then again this is Selena we're talking about so

4i66yG3.gif

14 minutes ago, Snow said:

It's okay, thank you for considering bebe1 

I looked at some old listening threads people had done and I just didn't feel I could replicate this bebe1 I liked the album much more than Stars Dance though, still haven't heard Revival so I suppose there's an outside chance I'll do a thread for that one bebe1 

9 hours ago, Snow said:

I'm running out of ideas real quick
I hope she does something interesting soon cause I can't make people rank her songs forever
But then again this is Selena we're talking about so

4i66yG3.gif

next flamebait thread

"Is Rare Beauty going to outsell Fenty Beauty"

15666262661616 posts incoming

4i66yG3.gif

10 hours ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

I looked at some old listening threads people had done and I just didn't feel I could replicate this bebe1 I liked the album much more than Stars Dance though, still haven't heard Revival so I suppose there's an outside chance I'll do a thread for that one bebe1 

You could! If you didn't want to make too big of an event out of it maybe you could just do your listening thread here in the Rare Lounge tbh bebe1 

3 hours ago, Michael. said:

next flamebait thread

"Is Rare Beauty going to outsell Fenty Beauty"

15666262661616 posts incoming

4i66yG3.gif

Has Selena surpassed Madonna?
Rare vs Chromatica

4i66yG3.gif

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Luca @Snow @Lord Stoneheart @Ariana @TMCSC @V For Vendetta @Dennis Reynolds @Princess Aurora @Kristina @Ghostface   Hello dear participants of Selena's Rare megarate   After collecting

Not gonna lie though, I'm still a bit upset that she threw away the Bad Liar + Fetish sound The album would've been amazing if she didn't scrap it I think  

As in "Fun won't be missing the Top 5"? Cause I'm hoping it does 

Posted Images

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.