Michael.

The Rare Lounge

11 hours ago, Snow said:

You could! If you didn't want to make too big of an event out of it maybe you could just do your listening thread here in the Rare Lounge tbh bebe1 

It seem to be a better received album so I might make a thread of it bebe1 I'll finally find out if Sober truly deserved justice... bebe1 

9 hours ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

@Michael. what day are you actually holding the megarate? bebe1 I know (as everyone else should) that the deadline is the 14th so is it the day after or what?

Idk I planned on asking people what was the most convenient for them bebe1 

10 hours ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

It seem to be a better received album so I might make a thread of it bebe1 I'll finally find out if Sober truly deserved justice... bebe1 

Tbh it is the better album for most people but Rare isn't bad or anything it's just underwhelming bebe1 

8 hours ago, Michael. said:

8 bebe1 

Hey, pretty good considering bebe1 

8 hours ago, Snow said:

Tbh it is the better album for most people but Rare isn't bad or anything it's just underwhelming bebe1 

I thought it was mostly pretty good, it has some high highs bebe1 Way better than Stars Dance bebe1 

25 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Hey, pretty good considering bebe1 

I thought it was mostly pretty good, it has some high highs bebe1 Way better than Stars Dance bebe1 

I mean you're not wrong, it's definitely better than SD but like SD isn't very good bebe1 

For me it's a bit different though, Revival has higher highs, while Rare is a little bit more consistent but there isn't really many highs at all bebe1 

4 minutes ago, Snow said:

I mean you're not wrong, it's definitely better than SD but like SD isn't very good bebe1 

For me it's a bit different though, Revival has higher highs, while Rare is a little bit more consistent but there isn't really many highs at all bebe1 

No, no it isn't bebe1 Bought the CD of that a few years ago and I quite disliked it.

Mmm, I don't know, I think Rare and Ring are both kinda standouts. But it is pretty consistent, I think the best song on it is probably an 8.5 and the worst would merely be a 5 bebe1 

5 hours ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

No, no it isn't bebe1 Bought the CD of that a few years ago and I quite disliked it.

Mmm, I don't know, I think Rare and Ring are both kinda standouts. But it is pretty consistent, I think the best song on it is probably an 8.5 and the worst would merely be a 5 bebe1 

Rare and Ring are both .. okay bebe1  I think I would actually list Dance Again & Vulnerable as the standouts bebe1  

Revival has high after high though! Me & the Rhythm, Same Old Love, Good For You, Hands to Myself, Kill Em With Kindness and even Body Heat I'd say bebe1 

On 6/13/2020 at 12:00 PM, Snow said:

The new section numbers are out, Selena got over 200 this week so it's bigger than the previous week bebe1 
We kinda flopped midweek though, I fear for this next week bebe1 

This is our Revival bebe1 

normally we have Rare megarate this week, I’ll try to find a day so we should be fine.

14 minutes ago, Michael. said:

normally we have Rare megarate this week, I’ll try to find a day so we should be fine.

I'll keep the announcement up for the rest of today in case it catches anyone's eye and they're like "Oh snap, it's the 14th! I gotta get on that!" bebe1 

1 hour ago, Michael. said:

We can only hope so yes, gonna lowkey spam that thread probably bebe1 

May the Selena section be the first spotlight section to pass a month in lifespan bebe1 

1 hour ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

I'll keep the announcement up for the rest of today in case it catches anyone's eye and they're like "Oh snap, it's the 14th! I gotta get on that!" bebe1 

Thank you for helping us bebe1 

19 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Dua and Doja were here last month! bebe1 

Oh wait I'm dumb bebe1 

For some reason I was thinking that Spotlight sections get changed weekly I- bebe1 

3 minutes ago, Snow said:

Oh wait I'm dumb bebe1 

For some reason I was thinking that Spotlight sections get changed weekly I- bebe1 

Whenever somebody says that they're dumb on here I always think of this bit starting at 1:22 and her response... bebe1 

2 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Whenever somebody says that they're dumb on here I always think of this bit starting at 1:22 and her response... bebe1 

Well you know what she's right, I'm not dumb I'm just Rare 🦋 

bebe1 

1 minute ago, Snow said:

Well you know what she's right, I'm not dumb I'm just Rare 🦋 

bebe1 

The only part of that song I don't like is the toaster bit, it just seems like a weird specific piece of minutiae that she worked in because she couldn't think of anything else bebe1  

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Luca @Snow @Lord Stoneheart @Ariana @TMCSC @V For Vendetta @Dennis Reynolds @Princess Aurora @Kristina @Ghostface   Hello dear participants of Selena's Rare megarate   After collecting

Not gonna lie though, I'm still a bit upset that she threw away the Bad Liar + Fetish sound The album would've been amazing if she didn't scrap it I think  

As in "Fun won't be missing the Top 5"? Cause I'm hoping it does 

Posted Images

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.