Michael.

The Rare Lounge

Just now, Dennis Reynolds said:

The only part of that song I don't like is the toaster bit, it just seems like a weird specific piece of minutiae that she worked in because she couldn't think of anything else bebe1  

SKSKSK it does, it's so out of place and I had to repeat it the first time I heard it  bebe1 

But I've actually found that it's a favorite line for many fans idk why.. I do not get it bebe1 

8 minutes ago, Snow said:

SKSKSK it does, it's so out of place and I had to repeat it the first time I heard it  bebe1 

But I've actually found that it's a favorite line for many fans idk why.. I do not get it bebe1 

It kinda reminds of some of Little Mix's songs, like they'll mention Game of Thrones or pizza or Blue's Clues and it'll really take me out of the song bebe1 

Like it just seems weird that she's being wistful about burning toast bebe1 

3 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

It kinda reminds of some of Little Mix's songs, like they'll mention Game of Thrones or pizza or Blue's Clues and it'll really take me out of the song bebe1 

Like it just seems weird that she's being wistful about burning toast bebe1 

I actually didn't know that about Little Mix's songs, I don't think I've heard many of them beyond the singles bebe1 

Pretty ironic that Selena's getting a cooking show though when she couldn't even make TOAST bebe1 

49 minutes ago, Snow said:

I actually didn't know that about Little Mix's songs, I don't think I've heard many of them beyond the singles bebe1 

Pretty ironic that Selena's getting a cooking show though when she couldn't even make TOAST bebe1 

Watch it be titled "Burning Toast On A Toaster" bebe1 

34 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

So what's new @Snow @Michael.? bebe1 Let's take advantage of the freedom of randomosity!...

I have been kinda busy with real life stuff recently, this whole lockdown thing is annoying me but at least I'm multi tasking kinda bebe1 

Wbu? bebe1 

2 minutes ago, Snow said:

I have been kinda busy with real life stuff recently, this whole lockdown thing is annoying me but at least I'm multi tasking kinda bebe1 

Wbu? bebe1 

Not too much, I was helping my friend out with some short stories he's writing and trying to do some of my own stuff bebe1 Might reorganize my house/collectibles.

2 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Not too much, I was helping my friend out with some short stories he's writing and trying to do some of my own stuff bebe1 Might reorganize my house/collectibles.

Oh are you like an experienced writer? What kind of stories is he writing? bebe1 

1 minute ago, Snow said:

Oh are you like an experienced writer? What kind of stories is he writing? bebe1 

I've written full length screenplays and teleplays before, I wouldn't say experienced bebe1 They're like horror/sci-fi, his stories.

2 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

I've written full length screenplays and teleplays before, I wouldn't say experienced bebe1 They're like horror/sci-fi, his stories.

Oh wow that's amazing! I'm interested in writing too tbh bebe1 
Is your friend on FOTP by any chance? bebe1 

1 minute ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Oh yeah? Is there any subject/genre you find particularly intriguing? bebe1 

No he isn't bebe1 

Oh bebe1 

Well I mostly do drama, although my TV show completion list in your thread kind already screams that bebe1 but I like comedy too! Just not too good at it bebe1 

Oh and I do like horror to an extent, but also not very good at it I think bebe1

1 minute ago, Snow said:

Oh bebe1 

Well I mostly do drama, although my TV show completion list in your thread kind already screams that bebe1 but I like comedy too! Just not too good at it bebe1 

Oh and I do like horror to an extent, but also not very good at it I think bebe1

Is there a specific format/medium you'd wanna do, like prose or scripts? bebe1 We could talk more about it in a PM if you want.

I am also deeply obsessed with the website TV Tropes and I believe it would help anyone with their writing bebe1 

5 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Is there a specific format/medium you'd wanna do, like prose or scripts? bebe1 We could talk more about it in a PM if you want.

I am also deeply obsessed with the website TV Tropes and I believe it would help anyone with their writing bebe1 

Screenplays! I like TV better though, but it does have it's downsides, so I'm not closed to movies, just for funsies bebe1 and yeah sure! (but keep most of it here for now for the posts)

I love TV Tropes! But honestly I haven't been able to utilize it as well as I could.. there's way, way too many things on it, and tbh I don't mind tropes, except for those I'm against/annoyed by.. like The Damsel in Distress & The Wet Blanket Wife bebe1 

3 minutes ago, Snow said:

Screenplays! I like TV better though, but it does have it's downsides, so I'm not closed to movies, just for funsies bebe1 and yeah sure! (but keep most of it here for now for the posts)

I love TV Tropes! But honestly I haven't been able to utilize it as well as I could.. there's way, way too many things on it, and tbh I don't mind tropes, except for those I'm against/annoyed by.. like The Damsel in Distress & The Wet Blanket Wife bebe1 

Yeah just to be more trusting so people won't peek at this thread and steal our ideas bebe1 

One of my favorite pages/tropes is Even Evil Has Standards bebe1 There was a point pretty much whenever I watched a movie, read a book, played a video game, finished a show I would read the page top to bottom bebe1 Still do often, but not every time.

3 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Yeah just to be more trusting so people won't peek at this thread and steal our ideas bebe1 

One of my favorite pages/tropes is Even Evil Has Standards bebe1 There was a point pretty much whenever I watched a movie, read a book, played a video game, finished a show I would read the page top to bottom bebe1 Still do often, but not every time.

Of course! I'm careful with what I say and don't spill about my projects bebe1 

I looked that trope up, I like that in antagonists tbh! I feel like without it, the antagonists would be a little cartoonish bebe1

The dedication though, I've never done that but I do look up specific characters from time to time, and then read about their tropes. Often, it's a character that I love, so I take the tropes that makes them lovable to me bebe1 

5 minutes ago, Snow said:

Of course! I'm careful with what I say and don't spill about my projects bebe1 

I looked that trope up, I like that in antagonists tbh! I feel like without it, the antagonists would be a little cartoonish bebe1

The dedication though, I've never done that but I do look up specific characters from time to time, and then read about their tropes. Often, it's a character that I love, so I take the tropes that makes them lovable to me bebe1 

It applies to basically every character in Game of Thrones, except for true blue Jon Snow and thorough wretches Joffrey and Ramsey bebe1 

5 minutes ago, Snow said:

@Dennis Reynolds also unfortunately I have to go bebe1 

But I hope we can resume this conversation later! brit16

Absolutely! brit16 

11 hours ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

It applies to basically every character in Game of Thrones, except for true blue Jon Snow and thorough wretches Joffrey and Ramsey bebe1 

Absolutely! brit16 

Actually when I was looking through the page for that trope, it mentioned Ramsay as one of the examples and it kinda made sense bebe1 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Luca @Snow @Lord Stoneheart @Ariana @TMCSC @V For Vendetta @Dennis Reynolds @Princess Aurora @Kristina @Ghostface   Hello dear participants of Selena's Rare megarate   After collecting

Not gonna lie though, I'm still a bit upset that she threw away the Bad Liar + Fetish sound The album would've been amazing if she didn't scrap it I think  

As in "Fun won't be missing the Top 5"? Cause I'm hoping it does 

Posted Images

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.