Michael.

The Rare Lounge

5 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

And also not neglecting Rare, Vulnerable or A Sweeter Place, but something has to collect its respective #1 souvenir trophy. jj2

Rare the song can kinda go but the other two yes definitely! jj2

1 hour ago, Michael. said:

@Luca @Snow @Lord Stoneheart @Ariana @TMCSC @V For Vendetta @Dennis Reynolds @Princess Aurora @Kristina @Ghostface

Hello dear participants of Selena's Rare megarate jj2 

After collecting all of your scores, I was thinking of doing the results reveal this wednesday at 10 pm GMT.

If you want to know what time that is in your country or if you want to suggest another timing, let me know. 

That should be fine with me!

4 minutes ago, Snow said:

Rare the song can kinda go but the other two yes definitely! jj2

And between all 4 mentioned, Rare is indeed rated less. Now I will be surprised if Souvenir doesn’t win. jj2 Kinda Crazy to think otherwise. jj2

2 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

And between all 4 mentioned, Rare is indeed rated less. Now I will be surprised if Souvenir doesn’t win. jj2 Kinda Crazy to think otherwise. jj2

Anything can happen tbh, I mean I thought Cruel Summer was gonna win the Lover megarate but we got Aftergod instead! Hopefully no upset this time though jj2

4 minutes ago, Snow said:

Anything can happen tbh, I mean I thought Cruel Summer was gonna win the Lover megarate but we got Aftergod instead! Hopefully no upset this time though jj2

While good songs usually do end up scoring among upper half of the scoreboard, it is mainly unpredictable and how strong songs there were denied of their top 3/5 placements, lets hope these here actually make room for themselves at the summit. Either way, fun won’t be missing. jj2

1 minute ago, Ghostface said:

While good songs usually do end up scoring among upper half of the scoreboard, it is mainly unpredictable and how strong songs there were denied of their top 3/5 placements, lets hope these here actually make room for themselves at the summit. Either way, fun won’t be missing. jj2

As in "Fun won't be missing the Top 5"? Cause I'm hoping it does jj2

3 minutes ago, Snow said:

As in "Fun won't be missing the Top 5"? Cause I'm hoping it does jj2

Fun should clear the way and good placements for more than 5 songs, so I am sure we won’t be bothered by it longer than we should. jj2

15 minutes ago, Snow said:

Not that it's a bad song but that song hits kind of a pet peeve of mine chi1 I don't like it when artists reuse titles of well-known, popular songs, like if it's one word then fine but if it's Nobody Does It Better then orangu1 

1 minute ago, Ghostface said:

Fun should clear the way and good placements for more than 5 songs, so I am sure we won’t be bothered by it longer than we should. jj2

Tbh I hope it's one of the first to go, it's such an underwhelming song jj2 

I can't even remember what I gave it, I think I might have dragged it jj2

1 minute ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Not that it's a bad song but that song hits kind of a pet peeve of mine chi1 I don't like it when artists reuse titles of well-known, popular songs, like if it's one word then fine but if it's Nobody Does It Better then orangu1 

Wait, which song? Afterglow? Souvenir? gaga1

1 minute ago, Snow said:

I am almost sure I gave it the lowest score when it comes to overall scores I gave to the other songs. jj2 

8 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Prepare for Macarena on next project. jj2

8 minutes ago, Snow said:

3 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

I am almost sure I gave it the lowest score when it comes to overall scores I gave to the other songs. jj2 

Btw all of your scores will be exposed as I'll reveal who gave the highest and lowest score for each song bebe1 

6 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

That's music to my ears! jj2

Although I'm kinda expecting it to pull through anyways like It's Nice to Have A Friend did jj2

3 minutes ago, Michael. said:

Btw all of your scores will be exposed as I'll reveal who gave the highest and lowest score for each song bebe1 

Oh bebe1 

Well a lot of the scores I gave are kinda in the middle I think so if someone gives the songs like a 2 or 1 I won't appear so people can't drag me for dragging their fave songs bebe1 

1 minute ago, Michael. said:

I am safe from lacerations then, because I am usually not extreme with scores as in dealing 0s, 1s and 2s. bebe1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Luca @Snow @Lord Stoneheart @Ariana @TMCSC @V For Vendetta @Dennis Reynolds @Princess Aurora @Kristina @Ghostface   Hello dear participants of Selena's Rare megarate   After collecting

Not gonna lie though, I'm still a bit upset that she threw away the Bad Liar + Fetish sound The album would've been amazing if she didn't scrap it I think  

As in "Fun won't be missing the Top 5"? Cause I'm hoping it does 

Posted Images

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.