Michael.

The Rare Lounge

48 minutes ago, Snow said:

Well tbh at least we got what we wanted. We were the #1 section for a while and even still the #1 spotlight section of July & #2 overall gaga1
Not ever section has that to their credit gaga1

oh wow oh wow what a moment gaga1 

too bad there are no Selena stans to make this legacy live on gaga1 

5 hours ago, Michael. said:

oh wow oh wow what a moment gaga1 

too bad there are no Selena stans to make this legacy live on gaga1 

Tbh I'm surprised we're even still doing better than literally every other section except Taylor (and that's only because of Folklore) considering neither of us really seriously pushed this section for most of July gaga1
August is a bit of 50/50 though, we'll fall for sure but if Selpink happens.. gaga1

41 minutes ago, Snow said:

Tbh I'm surprised we're even still doing better than literally every other section except Taylor (and that's only because of Folklore) considering neither of us really seriously pushed this section for most of July gaga1
August is a bit of 50/50 though, we'll fall for sure but if Selpink happens.. gaga1

Honestly, that’s what I thought. When I stopped helping you with the Sel section cause I’m a lazy bitch, I was really scared to check the weekly post count  but it wasn’t as terrible as I thought it’d be.

I guess the other sections flopping too makes Selena look better gaga1 

3 hours ago, Michael. said:

Honestly, that’s what I thought. When I stopped helping you with the Sel section cause I’m a lazy bitch, I was really scared to check the weekly post count  but it wasn’t as terrible as I thought it’d be.

I guess the other sections flopping too makes Selena look better gaga1 

I still kept up to date with the weekly post count.. we had 1-2 slower weeks, but ironically still doing better than some perma sections dead1 

After you stopped I did my best to make sure that the post count at least wouldn't drop to 0. Did that. But tbh though, we're still overperforming. Selena's monthly post count is 3x the needed requirement. We have literally like 4x the post counts of the month's top fave section (Britney) which is INSANE considering Ms. Gomez doesn't really do anything gaga1

1 hour ago, Snow said:

@Dennis Reynolds so out of curiosity.. when and if the BLACKPINK x Selena Gomez collab gets officially announced.. can we have the thread that is currently in the K-Pop releases section? creep1 

I think it's predominantly a K-Pop release so it should probably stay there rip2 But if Selena teases it/says anything about it/promotes it, feel free to post any of that here jj2 

7 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

I think it's predominantly a K-Pop release so it should probably stay there rip2 But if Selena teases it/says anything about it/promotes it, feel free to post any of that here jj2 

Oh giveup2 I was hoping that the thread would help to keep the section going.. but that's okay! I'm sure Selena will post a lot about it and I'm gonna milk that wendy3

10 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

There's always that stupid cooking show too bebe1 

Literally no one cared about it, even I don't bebe1 probably gonna have to make alliance with Ms. @Ruthless Love to keep the Dua & Selena sections alive at this point bebe1 

7 minutes ago, Snow said:

Literally no one cared about it, even I don't bebe1 probably gonna have to make alliance with Ms. @Ruthless Love to keep the Dua & Selena sections alive at this point bebe1 

I'll watch scenes if she sets the kitchen on fire or something bebe1 I hope she brings the bravado of that Genius interview to her hosting here bebe1 

45 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

I'll watch scenes if she sets the kitchen on fire or something bebe1 I hope she brings the bravado of that Genius interview to her hosting here bebe1 

Well she's a terrible cook apparently so that might not be impossible bebe1 

23 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

I am here for it! tea2

Oop then it's set!
Post in my threads and I'll post in yours!
brit16

(although Selena  usually doesn't really do that much so new threads should be more rare.mp3)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Luca @Snow @Lord Stoneheart @Ariana @TMCSC @V For Vendetta @Dennis Reynolds @Princess Aurora @Kristina @Ghostface   Hello dear participants of Selena's Rare megarate   After collecting

Not gonna lie though, I'm still a bit upset that she threw away the Bad Liar + Fetish sound The album would've been amazing if she didn't scrap it I think  

As in "Fun won't be missing the Top 5"? Cause I'm hoping it does 

Posted Images

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.