Michael.

The Rare Lounge

Just now, Ruthless Love said:

I will be off to work soon!
And, yes, I have plenty of ideas for Dua's section!
bey2

Looking forward to them!
Hopefully those plans will be in place soon since the +/- is over now!
Have fun at work though! (if you can with that bitchass manager)
brit16

@Dennis Reynolds also a minor thing that I've noticed.. when threads are made in fave sections, they usually have a logo next to the title.

i.e:
(LG) 911 is the next single?
(TS) Folklore #1 for 6th Week
(KP) Katy Perry - Smile 

Do you think we could have that for Dua and Selena too? creep1 

On 9/10/2020 at 11:31 AM, Snow said:

@Dennis Reynolds also a minor thing that I've noticed.. when threads are made in fave sections, they usually have a logo next to the title.

i.e:
(LG) 911 is the next single?
(TS) Folklore #1 for 6th Week
(KP) Katy Perry - Smile 

Do you think we could have that for Dua and Selena too? creep1 

It's in motion bebe1 

7 minutes ago, STJ said:

Yes, when I was 5 or 6 bebe1 That and SNES. 

Cool, I bet we're the only people on this website who can claim to have owned a Turbografx-16 bebe1 What games did you have for it? Keith Courage is the only one I've got so far, know I want Bonk though bebe1 

3 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Cool, I bet we're the only people on this website who can claim to have owned a Turbografx-16 bebe1 What games did you have for it? Keith Courage is the only one I've got so far, know I want Bonk though bebe1 

Yes, I'm pretty ancient history on this site chi1chi1 I was living in Asia at the time, so I had a lot of games that were released in Japan, but may not be released elsewhere such as Godzilla, Ballistix, After Burner, Street Fighter and Sailor Moon. bebe1

12 minutes ago, STJ said:

Yes, I'm pretty ancient history on this site chi1chi1 I was living in Asia at the time, so I had a lot of games that were released in Japan, but may not be released elsewhere such as Godzilla, Ballistix, After Burner, Street Fighter and Sailor Moon. bebe1

You're 31, right? bebe1 That's not so ancient, I turn 24 in a few weeks. There's people who've been on this site for nine years and counting so we'll all get there eventually bebe1 

Ah yes, where it was called the PC Engine bebe1 I love the Godzilla film series, didn't know about that particular game.

13 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

You're 31, right? bebe1 That's not so ancient, I turn 24 in a few weeks. There's people who've been on this site for nine years and counting so we'll all get there eventually bebe1 

Ah yes, where it was called the PC Engine bebe1 I love the Godzilla film series, didn't know about that particular game.

I've only been on this forum for 2 years, but I've been on other forums such as anime or specific artist forum for a long time since 2008-ish. Except those forums went dead bey11 Since the popularity of twitter/instagram/Discord, forums have been dying, but I just couldn't successfully transition onto those newer platforms jj3 Also I don't like how reddit is formatted, it's so messy bebe1   

Yeah, when you get to 31, you realize it doesn't feel any different bebe1 

Godzilla was really popular back then oprah7

10 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Oh, I guess it's only on the Turbo Duo :(bebe1 

I had a lot of consoles, except I don't keep them (when I should have), I have all the gameboy versions too, but threw them out jj3 The oldest console I have right now in my garage is PS2 bey11 I tried to sell that, but nobody bought it nicki5

14 minutes ago, STJ said:

I've only been on this forum for 2 years, but I've been on other forums such as anime or specific artist forum for a long time since 2008-ish. Except those forums went dead bey11 Since the popularity of twitter/instagram/Discord, forums have been dying, but I just couldn't successfully transition onto those newer platforms jj3 Also I don't like how reddit is formatted, it's so messy bebe1   

Yeah, when you get to 31, you realize it doesn't feel any different bebe1 

Godzilla was really popular back then oprah7

I had a lot of consoles, except I don't keep them (when I should have), I have all the gameboy versions too, but threw them out jj3 The oldest console I have right now in my garage is PS2 bey11 I tried to sell that, but nobody bought it nicki5

You definitely should've kept that one, goes for a minimum of $400 before shipping on eBay now bebe1 There must be retro game shops where you live, I'm sure you could sell your PS2 there if you have no intention of using it again. That said, it would probably retail at about $80 so you could probably expect to receive about half of that bebe1 

5 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

You definitely should've kept that one, goes for a minimum of $400 before shipping on eBay now bebe1 There must be retro game shops where you live, I'm sure you could sell your PS2 there if you have no intention of using it again. That said, it would probably retail at about $80 so you could probably expect to receive about half of that bebe1 

shock1 Is that how much you spent on it? shock1 

If there are, they must be out of business by now bebe1

1 hour ago, STJ said:

shock1 Is that how much you spent on it? shock1 

If there are, they must be out of business by now bebe1

No, that's the Turbo Duo bebe1 I spent like $220 on the TG-16.

There's some where I live, gotten quite a lot of stuff from one chain and another collectibles store that carries various games/toys/comics/books bebe1 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Luca @Snow @Lord Stoneheart @Ariana @TMCSC @V For Vendetta @Dennis Reynolds @Princess Aurora @Kristina @Ghostface   Hello dear participants of Selena's Rare megarate   After collecting

Not gonna lie though, I'm still a bit upset that she threw away the Bad Liar + Fetish sound The album would've been amazing if she didn't scrap it I think  

As in "Fun won't be missing the Top 5"? Cause I'm hoping it does 

Posted Images

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.