Michael.

The Rare Lounge

2 minutes ago, Max said:

This is hilarious to me rip2 

Okay so I don't know if this is offensive, and I hope it isn't and if it is I truly apologize.. but were you the one that survived cancer? dead2 
We've had multiple Max's and I'm trying to remember which one you are dead2 I legit thought you were a random FOTP fossil 

1 minute ago, Snow said:

Okay so I don't know if this is offensive, and I hope it isn't and if it is I truly apologize.. but were you the one that survived cancer? dead2 
We've had multiple Max's and I'm trying to remember which one you are dead2 I legit thought you were a random FOTP fossil 

Yes,Leukemia. Three times. jj4 

For years I’ve been having perfect numbers tho, seems like I’ve kicked its butt enough times now. jj2 

1 minute ago, Max said:

For years I’ve been having perfect numbers tho, seems like I’ve kicked its butt enough times now. jj2 

OH! I'm happy to hear that! Congrats! giveup1 

Over the years, looking back at TPZ I've always wondered about it. Like I vaguely remember someone going through it, but I couldn't remember who and we all obviously lost contact, so I didn't know how that went laughcry1 

1 minute ago, Snow said:

OH! I'm happy to hear that! Congrats! giveup1 

Over the years, looking back at TPZ I've always wondered about it. Like I vaguely remember someone going through it, but I couldn't remember who and we all obviously lost contact, so I didn't know how that went laughcry1 

I remember Alek getting kinda mad at me for vanishing from TPZ at one point because they thought I had passed. I felt terrible when they talked to me about it here later on. bebe1 

1 minute ago, Max said:

I remember Alek getting kinda mad at me for vanishing from TPZ at one point because they thought I had passed. I felt terrible when they talked to me about it here later on. bebe1 

rip4rip4rip4

That's what I thought too yes, and I felt bad about it for some time too because I remember you were a mod, and I came along with the whole shebang of everything and kinda messed up the dynamics of the team then you stepped down bebe1 

12 minutes ago, Snow said:

rip4rip4rip4

That's what I thought too yes, and I felt bad about it for some time too because I remember you were a mod, and I came along with the whole shebang of everything and kinda messed up the dynamics of the team then you stepped down bebe1 

Oh my god, I don’t really remember it tbh. I wish I did, TPZ will forever remain THAT bitch tbh. 

8 minutes ago, Max said:

Oh my god, I don’t really remember it tbh. I wish I did, TPZ will forever remain THAT bitch tbh. 

I still remember it rip4 I'm pretty sure you didn't like me either laughcry1 

But yes tea, TPZ is PEAK pop music forum and I'm sorry to anyone that missed it brit16 Kristina should've passed down the torch to someone and keep it running

36 minutes ago, Max said:

KING!!!! GOD SAVE THE KING!!!!

oprah15

Spoiler

No, for real, I'm glad you made it through. Love you much! hug2

26 minutes ago, Snow said:

I still remember it rip4 I'm pretty sure you didn't like me either laughcry1 

But yes tea, TPZ is PEAK pop music forum and I'm sorry to anyone that missed it brit16 Kristina should've passed down the torch to someone and keep it running

What made you so unlikable? You're so cool and fun now, I can't imagine what I'd dislike about you... orangu1 But let's not forget that I was different back then too. jj2

Also: FUCKING TEA!

22 minutes ago, Bionic-AHHH! said:

KING!!!! GOD SAVE THE KING!!!!

oprah15

Reveal hidden contents

No, for real, I'm glad you made it through. Love you much! hug2

Aww, thank you. Love you too! bebe1

5 minutes ago, Max said:

What made you so unlikable? You're so cool and fun now, I can't imagine what I'd dislike about you... orangu1 But let's not forget that I was different back then too. jj2

Also: FUCKING TEA!

A lot of members kinda had beef with me back then, especially after I was promoted to mod out of the blue rip4  I've always got the vibe that the entirety of the original mod team, you included, didn't like me very much. Everyone (except Matt & Kristina) was pretty cold towards me laughcry1 I've always quite liked you though! 

Also yes to what @Bionic-AHHH! said. We love you! brit16 Not this forum basically being TPZ reunion forum at this point though. The mod team lineup still makes me screech  dead1 

16 minutes ago, Snow said:

A lot of members kinda had beef with me back then, especially after I was promoted to mod out of the blue rip4  I've always got the vibe that the entirety of the original mod team, you included, didn't like me very much. Everyone (except Matt & Kristina) was pretty cold towards me laughcry1 I've always quite liked you though! 

Also yes to what @Bionic-AHHH! said. We love you! brit16 Not this forum basically being TPZ reunion forum at this point though. The mod team lineup still makes me screech  dead1 

Matt? Matt Brown? You mean @BabyMario44?

Look at ha sig..xtina2

19 minutes ago, Snow said:

Oh no, sorry baby. bebe1

True tho! Quality prevails! alex1

17 minutes ago, Max said:

Oh no, sorry baby. bebe1

True tho! Quality prevails! alex1

Maybe YOU should be mod next! Then we'll have an official representative for an Ellie section there! brit16

I bullied Kristina for an Ellie section. It's your turn to bully Hannah & Dennis brit16

17 minutes ago, Snow said:

Maybe YOU should be mod next! Then we'll have an official representative for an Ellie section there! brit16

I bullied Kristina for an Ellie section. It's your turn to bully Hannah & Dennis brit16

Nah, I don't think I'd want to do it. No shade, but the site's staff is so... gone, unactive... I don't think I'd enjoy it. bebe1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Luca @Snow @Lord Stoneheart @Ariana @TMCSC @V For Vendetta @Dennis Reynolds @Princess Aurora @Kristina @Ghostface   Hello dear participants of Selena's Rare megarate   After collecting

Not gonna lie though, I'm still a bit upset that she threw away the Bad Liar + Fetish sound The album would've been amazing if she didn't scrap it I think  

As in "Fun won't be missing the Top 5"? Cause I'm hoping it does 

Posted Images

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.