Michael.

The Rare Lounge

18 minutes ago, Amanda Laura said:

Ugh I hate this trend of artists releasing “EPs” of alread released music Selena should have at least given us stained and said Trump stained the states to tie into her vote theme 

Ugh, yeah. It's obviously a ploy to squeeze out a few extra cents from people laughcry1 Selena's getting dragged for it

On 10/30/2020 at 11:23 AM, Snow said:

Thank you! giveup1 

Honestly it's a bit of a miracle this section is still around considering how disinterested the rest of the forum is with Selena dead1  didn't think we'd make it THIS long

yeah I gave up on FOTP like mid-august and was quite shook to see that Selena was given a section in the meantime rip3 

Lowkey thought you would get bored of it too rip2 

On 10/30/2020 at 11:23 AM, Snow said:

Thank you! giveup1 

Honestly it's a bit of a miracle this section is still around considering how disinterested the rest of the forum is with Selena dead1  didn't think we'd make it THIS long

The Ellie and Selena sections both tbh rip2

9 minutes ago, Michael. said:

yeah I gave up on FOTP like mid-august and was quite shook to see that Selena was given a section in the meantime rip3 

Lowkey thought you would get bored of it too rip2 

Yeah Selena getting a section is pretty random, we did that rip3 

I think I'm gonna give it like 1-2 more months or so. The rest of the FOTP is disinterested with her so it's been challenging nicki5

5 minutes ago, Max said:

The Ellie and Selena sections both tbh rip2

And Dua too kinda nicki5 but hey, literally all 3 sections are doing better than the 3/4 of the FOTP faves. Beyonce who?

But yes there are indeed more people interested in Ellie than I thought dead1 where the fuck were these people when I was campaigning for an Ellie spotlight for MONTHS? 

2 minutes ago, Snow said:

And Dua too kinda nicki5 but hey, literally all 3 sections are doing better than the 3/4 of the FOTP faves. Beyonce who?

But yes there are indeed more people interested in Ellie than I thought dead1 where the fuck were these people when I was campaigning for an Ellie spotlight for MONTHS? 

Well, it's mainly me and Chris spamming. But now that we both lost interest and we went through the megarates... Bye Elliesus rip2

Just now, Max said:

Well, it's mainly me and Chris spamming. But now that we both lost interest and we went through the megarates... Bye Elliesus rip2

I mean literally every section except a select few (Ariana, Taylor, Gaga) are mostly just a couple people spamming so I don't see the problem tbh creep1 

Kinda want an Ellie permasection tho! I think that'd be cool to see brit16

4 minutes ago, Snow said:

I mean literally every section except a select few (Ariana, Taylor, Gaga) are mostly just a couple people spamming so I don't see the problem tbh creep1 

Kinda want an Ellie permasection tho! I think that'd be cool to see brit16

But also it would be so much work to KEEP it rip2

Getting a perma section and losing it after a month is not a cute look.

Just now, Max said:

But also it would be so much work to KEEP it rip2

Getting a perma section and losing it after a month is not a cute look.

It's not THAT hard honestly. It's like 200 posts a month? You guys have consistently blown past that (even if we exclude megarate posts) brit16

Like I've been doing it mostly alone for Selena, and you have at least 2 other people for Ellie (Chris & Habits). The Selena section hasn't even had to host a megarate in like.. 4-5 months? I think you guys could do it! brit16

2 hours ago, Michael. said:

That’s probably one of the only evidences of promo from the Rare era how could you not seen it whit2

Well.. before the Selena section was a thing, I paid basically zero attention to Selena laughcry1 like yeah of course I liked her and bop when she releases something, but I was never really dedicated enough to watch her interviews and all that stuff whit2

Lowkey dragged her for releasing a ballad as a comeback single actually, but of course she clocked me by going #1 with it whit2

4 minutes ago, Max said:

Reserve Kill Em With Kindness for me jj2 

Will do, if it does happen jj2 that said, if it happens, I don't think I'll do it until after the US elections. So much anxiety in the air right now. dead1 

On 11/1/2020 at 1:20 AM, Snow said:

Well.. before the Selena section was a thing, I paid basically zero attention to Selena laughcry1 like yeah of course I liked her and bop when she releases something, but I was never really dedicated enough to watch her interviews and all that stuff whit2

Lowkey dragged her for releasing a ballad as a comeback single actually, but of course she clocked me by going #1 with it whit2

Me neither but since I watch a lot or celeb videos on YouTube, I always get talk show interviews and such recommended to me which is how I know about that interview whit2 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Luca @Snow @Lord Stoneheart @Ariana @TMCSC @V For Vendetta @Dennis Reynolds @Princess Aurora @Kristina @Ghostface   Hello dear participants of Selena's Rare megarate   After collecting

Not gonna lie though, I'm still a bit upset that she threw away the Bad Liar + Fetish sound The album would've been amazing if she didn't scrap it I think  

As in "Fun won't be missing the Top 5"? Cause I'm hoping it does 

Posted Images

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.