Michael.

The Rare Lounge

2 minutes ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

The gramma's too moo9

Is she fighting with her mom or something?

True that! moo9

I'm just mostly disappointed that we can't ever have a proper subjective discussion about Selena on this forum without people going "HURR! WHISPER! SPOKEN WORD NOMINEE!" and it's like.. I get the jokes, it's funny sometimes and I make them too, but when you're trying to have a proper discussion and people use these same tired drags that they've been using since 2013 it's just like..

2414605ba42f06bfb7a75a00a9aa379e.gif

And no! But Abel & Selena briefly dated and they kinda ended on bad terms cause Selena dumped him. moo1 

4 minutes ago, Snow said:

True that! moo9

I'm just mostly disappointed that we can't ever have a proper subjective discussion about Selena on this forum without people going "HURR! WHISPER! SPOKEN WORD NOMINEE!" and it's like.. I get the jokes, it's funny sometimes and I make them too, but when you're trying to have a proper discussion and people use these same tired drags that they've been using since 2013 it's just like..

And no! But Abel & Selena briefly dated and they kinda ended on bad terms cause Selena dumped him. moo1 

moo1 Yeah I get what you mean moo1 It turns from funny to lame when the jokes are overused, like the Shawn Mendes is gay one. ny4

3 minutes ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

moo1 Yeah I get what you mean moo1 It turns from funny to lame when the jokes are overused, like the Shawn Mendes is gay one. ny4

Yeah exactly, imagine if we were talking about Shawn's musical evolution in the Wonder era or whatever and suddenly someone comes in and they're like "okay but he's still a bottom tho!" and they get 10 upvotes.

It's just like.. lord.. 

For the record I'm not bothered at all by you doing it here btw, I get that it's all jokes and fun. I'm mostly talking about the BG girls (and other general music discussions).

1 minute ago, Snow said:

Yeah exactly, imagine if we were talking about Shawn's musical evolution in the Wonder era or whatever and suddenly someone comes in and they're like "okay but he's still a bottom tho!" and they get 10 upvotes.

It's just like.. lord.. 

For the record I'm not bothered at all by you doing it here btw, I get that it's all jokes and fun. I'm mostly talking about the BG girls (and other general music discussions).

People upvote on the strangest things, when I'm not trying to be funny I get like +12 upvotes... when I'm trying to be funny, I get backlashes. 2414605ba42f06bfb7a75a00a9aa379e.gif

Aww thanks sis, if you ever feel annoyed by my jokes, just let me know! katyanna1

13 minutes ago, Cha Eunwoo said:

People upvote on the strangest things, when I'm not trying to be funny I get like +12 upvotes... when I'm trying to be funny, I get backlashes. 2414605ba42f06bfb7a75a00a9aa379e.gif

Aww thanks sis, if you ever feel annoyed by my jokes, just let me know! katyanna1

Sksksk yes this forum can indeed be very erratic with upvotes. Often times, the most random things get the most upvotes. I've made a couple jokes that got like 1 upvote and then randomt hings that get 6. 2414605ba42f06bfb7a75a00a9aa379e.gif

And yes of course! You haven't annoyed me with your jokes yet, I appreciate you on this forum. moo1 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Luca @Snow @Lord Stoneheart @Ariana @TMCSC @V For Vendetta @Dennis Reynolds @Princess Aurora @Kristina @Ghostface   Hello dear participants of Selena's Rare megarate   After collecting

Not gonna lie though, I'm still a bit upset that she threw away the Bad Liar + Fetish sound The album would've been amazing if she didn't scrap it I think  

As in "Fun won't be missing the Top 5"? Cause I'm hoping it does 

Posted Images

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.