Michael.

The Rare Lounge

2 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

i like El Mal Querer! Pienso En Tu Mirá is one of the best songs ever... but i've disliked most of her reggaeton and trap collabs quite a lot ellie1

that's my thinking exactly yeah! ellie1

I quite liked Pienso En Tu Mirá yes! I don't think I've listened to the album in full though ellie1

Lola is clicking with me more instantly though, maybe it's time for a Lola section ellie1

Just now, Snow said:

I quite liked Pienso En Tu Mirá yes! I don't think I've listened to the album in full though ellie1

Lola is clicking with me more instantly though, maybe it's time for a Lola section ellie1

yeah that song is really brilliant, the whole album is a super interesting listen if you ever feel like doing that ellie1

Maldición and Mujer Bruja are such hits omg it's been years and i'm still stanning them just as hard ellie1 and she's a great performer too with her 4 girlies ellie1

7 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

yeah that song is really brilliant, the whole album is a super interesting listen if you ever feel like doing that ellie1

Maldición and Mujer Bruja are such hits omg it's been years and i'm still stanning them just as hard ellie1 and she's a great performer too with her 4 girlies ellie1

I think I tried but I got bored. The language barrier definitely affected my experience ellie1

So far everything I've heard from Lola ranges from kinda slaps to fully slaps, why is she not being hyped up as much as the other girls? Tf ellie1

1 minute ago, Snow said:

I think I tried but I got bored. The language barrier definitely affected my experience ellie1

So far everything I've heard from Lola ranges from kinda slaps to fully slaps, why is she not being hyped up as much as the other girls? Tf ellie1

a yell bc i speak spanish and i can't understand rosalía for shit in most songs ellie1

she's massive in spain rn! i assume Santería was good for her on a more global scale bc of the features, but she deserves to get a big hit ellie1

1 minute ago, Hyun. said:

a yell bc i speak spanish and i can't understand rosalía for shit in most songs ellie1

she's massive in spain rn! i assume Santería was good for her on a more global scale bc of the features, but she deserves to get a big hit ellie1

ddddd ellie1 I have to pull up Genius to understand her and it's annoying ellie1

Well lowkey who cares about Spain! She needs to chart on the Hot 100 because if you're big in the US you're big everywhere else ellie1

Just now, Snow said:

ddddd ellie1 I have to pull up Genius to understand her and it's annoying ellie1

Well lowkey who cares about Spain! She needs to chart on the Hot 100 because if you're big in the US you're big everywhere else ellie1

me too so this is a general issue ellie1 we love her vocals sometimes tho!

i mean she's from there! at least she serves in her own country not everybody has that ellie1 fuck the US <3

7 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

me too so this is a general issue ellie1 we love her vocals sometimes tho!

i mean she's from there! at least she serves in her own country not everybody has that ellie1 fuck the US <3

I hope she pronounces things better when performing live at least! ellie1

So she's a local ellie1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Luca @Snow @Lord Stoneheart @Ariana @TMCSC @V For Vendetta @Dennis Reynolds @Princess Aurora @Kristina @Ghostface   Hello dear participants of Selena's Rare megarate   After collecting

Not gonna lie though, I'm still a bit upset that she threw away the Bad Liar + Fetish sound The album would've been amazing if she didn't scrap it I think  

As in "Fun won't be missing the Top 5"? Cause I'm hoping it does 

Posted Images

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.