Michael.

The Rare Lounge

1 minute ago, Max said:

I want to give her discography a listen - what order should I do it in? What's her best/worst album? @Snow

Well as far as solo discography goes, best is Revival by far, then Rare and Stars Dance. I think Revival is probably the easiest to get into as well demi1 

Her discography with that fake band The Scene is very teensy, if you also wanna go down that route then I think When the Sun Goes Down is probably also the easiest to go into for a modern pop stan. But I'd still recommend Revival if you still haven't listened to it. true1 And of course, Revelación is gonna be out in a few hours for you! (12AM local time)

@Ghostface would you mind if I stole your game idea (The Lana's Voice/Rihanna's Singles Got Talent/etc)? I'm kinda thinking of hosting one for either Dua, Gaga, Ariana or Ellie. I'm not 100% sure which one yet. Did you have plans for any of these artists? jj2 

3 hours ago, Snow said:

@Ghostface would you mind if I stole your game idea (The Lana's Voice/Rihanna's Singles Got Talent/etc)? I'm kinda thinking of hosting one for either Dua, Gaga, Ariana or Ellie. I'm not 100% sure which one yet. Did you have plans for any of these artists? jj2 

@Ghostface hello jj2

3 hours ago, Snow said:

37 minutes ago, Snow said:

@Ghostface hello jj2

ny6

Hello, hello, dear Snowball. I was just finsihing everything before I got back here. bey7

Thank you, thank you for asking, but you don't need to, at least I didn't want to until you have just given me law-suits ideas. ny5

But, jokes aside, of course you are free to "steal" any idea that would suit your game thread, in fact, more than welcome. Gaga and Ariana are on the game list ( hopefully soon enough since those two aren't the most elaborate lay-outs as of now ), Ellie was too back in December, but was pushed back due to changes in schedule, so you may have her section or Dua's. jj2

12 hours ago, Ghostface said:

ny6

Hello, hello, dear Snowball. I was just finsihing everything before I got back here. bey7

Thank you, thank you for asking, but you don't need to, at least I didn't want to until you have just given me law-suits ideas. ny5

But, jokes aside, of course you are free to "steal" any idea that would suit your game thread, in fact, more than welcome. Gaga and Ariana are on the game list ( hopefully soon enough since those two aren't the most elaborate lay-outs as of now ), Ellie was too back in December, but was pushed back due to changes in schedule, so you may have her section or Dua's. jj2

Oop shook thank you! I mainly asked also because I wanted to see if you had plans for any of those artists, so I'd know who to avoid, especially since you have some games finally ending sometime soon. Looks like I'll be doing Dua then, gonna think about it and see. jj2

20 hours ago, Snow said:

Ariana or Taylor!!!! Please 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Luca @Snow @Lord Stoneheart @Ariana @TMCSC @V For Vendetta @Dennis Reynolds @Princess Aurora @Kristina @Ghostface   Hello dear participants of Selena's Rare megarate   After collecting

Not gonna lie though, I'm still a bit upset that she threw away the Bad Liar + Fetish sound The album would've been amazing if she didn't scrap it I think  

As in "Fun won't be missing the Top 5"? Cause I'm hoping it does 

Posted Images

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.