Jump to content

The Rare Lounge

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

If you make it through August it becomes a full fave section at the beginning of September 

 

emote-selena.gif

Sis 8 weeks is still plausible honestly 

Beyoncé and Mariah’s section took MONTHS to even be considered for a perma-section

Months of spamming and listening parties, we have it much easier tbh

emote-selena.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/10/2020 at 1:00 AM, Michael. said:

The Vilanelle guy is the worst

the way he got clocked real quick hihihi

emote-selena.gif

giphy.gif

Is this "to filth" @PETTY

Don't try and use my name to keep this section alive sweetie, take it to NHB or keep it cute ny12

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/15/2020 at 1:36 AM, Michael. said:

Sis 8 weeks is still plausible honestly 

Beyoncé and Mariah’s section took MONTHS to even be considered for a perma-section

Months of spamming and listening parties, we have it much easier tbh

emote-selena.gif

I think you quoted the wrong post but
Yes it's a lot easier than Mariah's case, although Beyonce always had some news going on while Selena is constantly hiding
I kinda flopped this week though, kinda forgot about FOTP for a bit

emote-selena.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/15/2020 at 11:21 PM, Villanelle said:

giphy.gif

Is this "to filth" @PETTY

Don't try and use my name to keep this section alive sweetie, take it to NHB or keep it cute ny12

 

lmfao1 

That was after your random rant in the Selena thread, not only you’re late but I’m also allowed to say whatever shit I want to.

So if you’re coming here to start a beef, fuck out of here because once again, you’re in the wrong section. 

And why would your name keep a section alive? I’m giggling rip3 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 7/15/2020 at 4:21 PM, Villanelle said:

giphy.gif

Is this "to filth" @PETTY

Don't try and use my name to keep this section alive sweetie, take it to NHB or keep it cute ny12

 

 

2 hours ago, Michael. said:

lmfao1 

That was after your random rant in the Selena thread, not only you’re late but I’m also allowed to say whatever shit I want to.

So if you’re coming here to start a beef, fuck out of here because once again, you’re in the wrong section. 

And why would your name keep a section alive? I’m giggling rip3 

No, it's not NHB, so do leave the squabbles out of this section.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Stream Past Life, because someone has to

emote-selena.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

 

 

No, it's not NHB, so do leave the squabbles out of this section.

I've said my bit don't worry ny12

X

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Snow said:

I think you quoted the wrong post but
Yes it's a lot easier than Mariah's case, although Beyonce always had some news going on while Selena is constantly hiding
I kinda flopped this week though, kinda forgot about FOTP for a bit

emote-selena.gif

Selena ha decline katy2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Michael. said:

Selena ha decline katy2

Well if the section goes we'll have done our best
In the meantime I'm gonna beg for posts from members

emote-selena.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

This totally deserved a thread wtf

 

emote-selena.gif

Sksksk maybe! I feel like it'd flop though
I guess I've gotten a bit insecure posting anything Selena-related so I'm just keeping it lowkey now

emote-selena.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Royalty said:

 

oprah15 

This keeps coming up on my Youtube dashboard dead2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Snow said:

This keeps coming up on my Youtube dashboard dead2 

Same lmfao2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Michael. said:

Well I truly got tired of Selena oop xtina5

It was nice while it lasted gaga1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Snow said:

It was nice while it lasted gaga1

Selena is so Rare I forgot about her gaga1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×