Chantoya Jo Jackson

Musical Randomosity

My school was basic as fuck, and all they played at my graduation was that first and last O-Zone hit in different mixes. I hated my life all night long fall5

That sounds like an awful day  ny13.gif' alt='ny11'>

I was pissed today. I've been trying to buy Nicole's Killer Love album and all The Saturdays albums. So I went to two big music stores and none had any of those albums I wanted.

I want them so so badly. I guess I'll have to order it online. :sob:

india-arie-new-songversation-album-cover

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

This fucking reminded me of Lotus album cover for some reason fall3.gif' alt='fall2'>

Wouldn't it be nice if a gigantic store that's supposed to have everything here, actually said on their site which CDs they have in store and which are for order from abroad only? Do or do they not have Remixed Prayers and a handful of Madonna's singles? um2 They tag some CDs as "Store" but last time I bought something there, nothing was tagged on the site but they had the records um2 Fucking mess.

Rated R was just perfect. I could do without will.i.am saying saying anything in Photographs though. He ruined the tone of the song with his auto-tune coated verse.

Then again, he ruins every song he touches. I'm interested to see how Britney's album comes out. I hope will.i.am didn't completely ruin the album. Oops! This got off-topic quickly. 

dead2  dead2  dead2 

God yes, will.i.am's verse was the only thing that was bad on the album, the rest was flawless. I still listen to it and it still sounds fresh and great to me.

I know, he pretty much ruined everything on Femme Fatale that he touched, just like S&M or any other song he worked on. He is like a curse. I can't see him actually produce something great for Britney :/

And I am worried for the song Fashion! he worked on on ARTPOP

God yes, will.i.am's verse was the only thing that was bad on the album, the rest was flawless. I still listen to it and it still sounds fresh and great to me.

I know, he pretty much ruined everything on Femme Fatale that he touched, just like S&M or any other song he worked on. He is like a curse. I can't see him actually produce something great for Britney :/

And I am worried for the song Fashion! he worked on on ARTPOP

Indeed, I didn't care much for Femme Fatale. It was so heavily processed and Britney's vocals sounded so cold and mechanical. Will.i.am is a horrible producer AND artist. His album #willpower on Metacritic got a 49 and it deserved even lower. He thinks he produces original and innovative music but it's just recycled garbage. He even admitted to "accidentally" stealing a beat from a song on his new album.

He worked on a song from ARTPOP? I hope Gaga heard the song after it was finalized or she may be in for a surprise.  dead2  dead2