Lion's Den

Gaga is done

she's done but she's the 3rd highest paid celebrity, TIMEs most influential female, performed in front of 100 million at the Superbowl and got unanimously praised, all in the year 2016 alone with no pop album in 3 years

not to mention getting more awards and acclaim than your faves have gotten in their respective careers

MiIuHxC.gif

if she's gone, that's the way i wanna go out tbh!

MiIuHxC.gif

2 hours ago, Alejandreaux said:

she's done but she's 3rd highest paid celebrity, TIMEs most influential female, performed in front of 100 million at the Superbowl and got acclaim, all in the year 2016 alone with no pop album in 3 years

not to mention getting more awards and acclaim than your faves have gotten in their respective careers

MiIuHxC.gif

MiIuHxC.gif

and right there it is! 

MiIuHxC.gif

3 hours ago, Alejandreaux said:

she's done but she's 3rd highest paid celebrity, TIMEs most influential female, performed in front of 100 million at the Superbowl and got unanimously praised, all in the year 2016 alone with no pop album in 3 years

MiIuHxC.gif

MiIuHxC.gif

drag that bitch

On 4/15/2016 at 4:01 PM, Agugaga said:

Four years later and the only thing Gaga achieved was a bought Golden Globe for a recurring role on an FX series. xtina8

More than Xtincta has achieved in 10 eve1 

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

she's done but she's the 3rd highest paid celebrity, TIMEs most influential female, performed in front of 100 million at the Superbowl and got unanimously praised, all in the year 2016 alone with no p

ik  

Four years later and the only thing Gaga achieved was a bought Golden Globe for a recurring role on an FX series. 

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.