Benji

Harry Styles

Why do they need artist pages? They aren't artists...

They can't dance, write, they can barely sing. They just got lucky.

That didn't stop the girl in your avi from having her own section tho maisy

Harry Styles [One Direction] wins Best Live Act Silver Clef Award

landscape-1462965212-harryrecordprouctio

The votes have been counted and the results are in! Striding past some of the best performers in live music, One Direction, at today’s O2 Silver Clef Awards, will pick up the esteemed Ticketmaster Best Live Act award.

The only award voted by the public at the O2 Silver Clef Awards, One Direction fans came out in force to help the band fight off competition from Adele, Ed Sheeran, Little Mix and Muse. Receiving over 60% of the total vote, the boy-band were overwhelming winners, making this the second time they have received this accolade.

During May and June 2016, the public were asked to vote for their Best Live Act of 2016 via the Nordoff Robbins website and Twitter. The shortlist consisted of 10 artists who played in the UK between March 2015 and March 2016, handpicked by a panel of music industry experts. The full shortlist was:

One Direction

Little Mix

Muse

The 1975

Florence and the Machine

Ed Sheeran

Bring Me The Horizon

Catfish and the Bottlemen

Rudimental

Adele

One Direction first found fame when coming third in the television-singing contest X-Factor in 2010. Since then, they have become a global phenomenon selling millions of records worldwide. With five albums, the band has received high praise through-out their career, such as winning six BRIT Awards, four MTV Video Music Awards and seven American Music Awards, including picking up artist of the year twice in 2014 and 2015 respectively.

On their win, One Direction said: “Thank you to all our fans for voting! Our live show is so important and it is amazing for this to be recognised by winning the Ticketmaster Best Live Act Award for the second time.”

Previous winners of the Best Live Act Award include Artic Monkeys (2015), Justin Timberlake (2014), One Direction (2013), McFly (2012) and Sir Paul McCartney (2011).

Nordoff Robbins has already announced the 10 other winners at the O2 Silver Clef Awards 2016. They are Hozier, who will win the Raymond Weil International Award, Patti Smith, Google Outstanding Achievement Award, Massive Attack, Royal Albert Hall Best Band, Jess Glynne, Jack Daniel’s Best Newcomer, Olly Murs, AEG Live Best Male, Florence Welch, Best Female, Craig David, American Express Innovation Award, Jeff Lynne, London Evening Standard Icon Award, Lionel Richie, O2 Silver Clef Award and André Rieu who will be awarded the PPL Classical Award.

Chris Edmonds, Chairman of Ticketmaster UK says, “One Direction truly are a global success story and they proved their popularity once again this past year, selling out arenas up and down the UK with their ‘On The Road Again’ tour. The all British line up of nominees for the Ticketmaster Best Live Act award was great to see, but One Direction were the clear winners, Congratulations!”

source

Details about Harry's solo recording contract

landscape-1462965212-harryrecordprouctio

Last month, it was reported that Harry Styles had signed a big solo record deal with Columbia on top of being an actual movie star and stuff; and now it's rumoured said deal's worth a casual $75-80m. Oh, and we're getting three albums.

Let's just allow this to sink in. THREE ALBUMS.

Some new deets have emerged about Harreh's solo contract over on HITS Daily Double, and apparently Columbia beat out Apple and their $25m offer in the bid to sign him. OOH and AAH. 

HITS Daily Double reports: 'Columbia's closing of the Harry Styles deal is a big win for Rob Stringer. It's also a killer start in the managerial business for Jeffrey Azoff - not to mention yet another feather in the cap of power behind the throne Irving Azoff, though the proud pop gives total credit to Jeffrey for making the deal.

'Spinners are spinning that Apple supposedly offered $25m for one album, which set the bar high and drove up the offers to the extent that the winning bid was in the $75-80m range for three albums.

source

3 minutes ago, Coca-Cola said:

i can't wait for him to perform them all oprah2

i bet he will also solo some 1D songs cry6

I mean he performed Stockholm Syndrome solo Live on a TV show (or was it a radio show? Whatever). I could see him doing Hey Angel since he seems to be up that song's butt (just keeping it real). I would LIKE for him to do Walking In The Wind but I'm not sure that would happen.

I can't wait to hear From The Dining Table and Kiwi live. I'm jealous of all the fans who get to be in the audience during Kiwi. That one is sure to be a BANGER live.

15 minutes ago, HerPerfumesHoldingMeRansom said:

@Harry Styles @Coca-Cola @TattooedHeart Let's not let this thread get archived again.

Tell me, are any of you going to his tour this year or next year? cry7 I'm gonna see him on June 24 2018 and it's gonna be amazing I can already tell. cry7 

i'm not going to see his tour this time.but i know it is gonna amazing af.