Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

East Coast

Does Ke$ha have a chance at beating Gaga's Top 10 streak?

Do you think Ke$ha has a chance at beating Lady Gaga's top 10 streak on the hot 100?

I think she could do it if they chose wisely which songs to release from her albums. Do you think she has a chance or is she going to flop along the way?

What do you think?

It's hard to say. She's batting 6/6 top tens right now so it could continue for a long time. But if she wants to beat Gaga's she has to release 6 singles from this album. Yah no.

Should could beat it if she released 4 from this album and 2 from an EP (if she does that again).

i don't keep up with lady gaga, whats her streak? and more than likely she can. she already has 6 of her singles in the top 10

14 singles total.

12 Released in the US, 11 consecutive (Marry the Night would have been 12, but we all know how that ended).

i can't predict the future but i know she can do it , lets not forget that the song she wrote for brit was a hit too

soo i believe she can but i'm not saying she will and in the time kesh releases stuff gaga probably releases stuff too

so if that gets in the top we'll def have to wait longer if we have chance

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.