Divine

No Tears Lounge

11 minutes ago, Hannah said:

Tell me when you plan on starting and I'll try to show up! cry6 

I wanna do the first one tomorrow or this sunday oprah4 I'm not sure though, because tomorrow I might go out for drinks in the night oprah4 

3 minutes ago, Royalty said:

I wanna do the first one tomorrow or this sunday oprah4 I'm not sure though, because tomorrow I might go out for drinks in the night oprah4 

Listening to the lord's debut album is more important than drinking lbr sia1 

Just now, Hannah said:

Listening to the lord's debut album is more important than drinking lbr sia1 

True oprah4 I mean Yours Godly is an audio BIBLE and I need to convert people oprah4 do you know that I'm the only one that loves Ariana in my friends group? I mean, what a FLOPS 

1 minute ago, Royalty said:

True oprah4 I mean Yours Godly is an audio BIBLE and I need to convert people oprah4 do you know that I'm the only one that loves Ariana in my friends group? I mean, what a FLOPS 

Yours Truly is almost four years old, let that sink in sia5 um ok wow the fact that your friends don't love Ariana is very misogynistic and offensive. um2 Make them woke stat! um2 

Just now, Hannah said:

Yours Truly is almost four years old, let that sink in sia5 um ok wow the fact that your friends don't love Ariana is very misogynistic and offensive. um2 Make them woke stat! um2 

So here's a little storytime sis, we went on a 2,5 hour road trip and we all had to bring one cd we really liked, so I brought the audio bible that is My Goddess and I was bopping to Break Free. When we arrived at our destination, I saw that my best friend had put a Snap in her Snapchat story saying "After this screaming, we're gonna listen to some actual music", with a picture of the album she brought in it (it was a Veronicas album I- rip4 ) I was so shook and betrayed at that point

I really wish she can give us Baby Loves intro or i wish it would leak. It's been on repeat since it was shown at the tour ahhhhh fall2

What if she has a separate album done for "Moonlight"? I think she scraped many tracks on AG3, and i think those tracks are supposedly to be on that one fall2

8 hours ago, Social Casualty said:

I really wish she can give us Baby Loves intro or i wish it would leak. It's been on repeat since it was shown at the tour ahhhhh fall2

What if she has a separate album done for "Moonlight"? I think she scraped many tracks on AG3, and i think those tracks are supposedly to be on that one fall2

I once made a studio version of Baby Loves with a very good instrumental I found on YouTube, take a listen: http://vocaroo.com/i/s0ocjJr4Sw0V (the quality is bad but once you download it, the quality is very good!) jj2

I don't think she scrapped anything for AG3, she just changed the name because the songs she made didn't fit the concept of "Moonlight", hence the title change to "Dangerous Woman", but I would be here for an album full of romantic lullaby's and all that like Moonlight, Tattooed Heart, Baby Loves, etc. 

1 hour ago, Luca. said:

I once made a studio version of Baby Loves with a very good instrumental I found on YouTube, take a listen: http://vocaroo.com/i/s0ocjJr4Sw0V (the quality is bad but once you download it, the quality is very good!) jj2

I don't think she scrapped anything for AG3, she just changed the name because the songs she made didn't fit the concept of "Moonlight", hence the title change to "Dangerous Woman", but I would be here for an album full of romantic lullaby's and all that like Moonlight, Tattooed Heart, Baby Loves, etc. 

WIGGGGG cry6

That made sense. I honestly would be down for an album like that too! Hoping that AG4 would give us plenty of romantic lullabies. 

Just now, Social Casualty said:

WIGGGGG cry6

That made sense. I honestly would be down for an album like that too! Hoping that AG4 would give us plenty of romantic lullabies. 

I honestly believe that it will be her best album. 

13 hours ago, Social Casualty said:

I think she actually did scrap a few songs to make it fit more in the Dangerous Woman style. I'm so curious what kind of an album Moonlight would have been!cry0 I remember being on a live stream when she had her show in Arizona and I lost my shit when I heard Baby Loves, its so beautiful asdfg I CAN'T cry1