Divine

No Tears Lounge

Just now, Hannah said:

oh ok cause I always find new artists and they're super local and never come to perform in the US and it makes me want to commit wendy3 

She performed at several festivals iirc, idk about the US! wendy3 

1 minute ago, Royale said:

I don't want to leave oprah4 You guys are fun! wub1 Love you more! But to be honest I'm probably going to leave in about 30 minutes. rip4 

Yeah you really should go then oprah4 I will miss you as always oprah4 let me send you a good morning snap tomorrow wub1 

Just now, Royalty said:

And now All Your Fault the album is coming with both the ep's and new songs rip4 I was really rooting for her

STOP are you serious? lmfao2 Bebe sis I was rooting for you too this is so tragic lmfao2 

Just now, Hannah said:

oh a mess wendy3 I kinda hate festivals since they're high key nasty I- wendy3 

I honestly feel like her career will go like Dua's, it begins with festivals and ends up in concert halls! wendy3 

She should release something soon before the hype dies! wendy4 

2 minutes ago, Hannah said:

STOP are you serious? lmfao2 Bebe sis I was rooting for you too this is so tragic lmfao2 

I thought she announced that on instagram lmfao2 it's really a mess, what's the point in putting the two ep's together and putting a few new songs on it? lmfao2 she might better release another EP since nobody is actually gonna buy her full album rip4 

2 minutes ago, Royale said:

I miss you already omg. oprah4 Oh yes can't wait! wub1 

I really love the Snapchat filters right now, it makes my face look really slick katy1 

Just now, Royale said:

Well as you may have noticed, my favorite one is the one with the cute hearts above my head! sia1 

They are very cute, but you don't even need those hearts, since you are very cute yourself wub1 

1 minute ago, Hannah said:

@Royale do you by any chance have that picture of Ariana looking in the mirror backstage during her Whitney tribute performance? You used it as an avi with a cute filter and was wondering if you still had it with the filter on it still!

This one?

ioDwIQj.png