Divine

No Tears Lounge

Just now, Hannah said:

yes! do you have it with it's original size but with that filter on it wendy3 

Let me find again! The original pic is from Tumblr and looked quite messy. rip2 

I filtered the picture with photoshop & used curves, + heavy brightness & contrast. Give me few minutes! wendy3

Just now, Royale said:

I filtered the picture with photoshop & used curves, + heavy brightness & contrast. Give me few minutes! wendy3

We love a Photoshop legend oprah4 

Just now, Royale said:

Yea the original picture is dull and messy looking tbh wendy3 I found it and was like hmm Royale's is better than this fghjs wendy3 

6 minutes ago, Hannah said:

Yea the original picture is dull and messy looking tbh wendy3 I found it and was like hmm Royale's is better than this fghjs wendy3 

Tbh I think the pic wouldn't look any better in it's original size even with the filter wendy3

Btw I always resize the pics before editing them so ofc I don't have the original picture anymore kii

But if you want me to sharpen/edit your Ariana PNGs let me know! wendy3

Just now, Royale said:

Tbh I think the pic wouldn't look any better in it's original size even with the filter wendy3

Btw I always resize the pics before editing them so ofc I don't have the original picture anymore kii

But if you want me to sharpen/edit your Ariana PNGs let me know! wendy3

oh a mess wendy3 I wanted to use it as my avi on something else fgjsk wendy3 but thank you legend wendy3 

17 hours ago, Hannah said:

Btw @Luca. did you get a bunch of Ariana threads unpinned? sia1 

The irrelevant ones, oh yes! wendy3 Thought you'd like it more! 

17 hours ago, Hannah said:

I can't wait for AG4 Reloaded @Luca. cry7 and more stems better leak so we can have a ME Reloaded cry7 

Thank you legend! And yes I always wanted to remake ME, guess what, the BREAK FREE STEMS LEAKED TODAY! cry7 

21 minutes ago, Luca. said:

The irrelevant ones, oh yes! wendy3 Thought you'd like it more!

Oh yes! It looks so much cleaner now and ready for the new era! cry6 

21 minutes ago, Luca. said:

Thank you legend! And yes I always wanted to remake ME, guess what, the BREAK FREE STEMS LEAKED TODAY! cry7 

Oh wow I’m so used to giving and now I get to receive oprah4