Jump to content
FOTP

Honeymoon Inn feat. Nicki Minaj

Recommended Posts

Hannah    161,801

According to Kworb prediction:

STS: hit 1B on June 10th.

Bang Bang: hit 1B on Sept 22th.

Focus: hit 700M on June 1st.

OLT's lyric video:hit 100M on June 3rd.

BATB: hit 100M on June 9th.

LMLY: hit 200M on June 14th.

Into You: hit 500M on June 22th.

Everyday's lyric video: hit 100M on July 14th.

Everyday: hit 100M on Aug 22th.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hannah    161,801
15 hours ago, Maraj said:

I'm ready for her to start serving looks we don't need anymore oversized clothes next era clap1 

If I see one more pair of baggy ass denim something I will lose it ny12 She served looks during ME, especially towards the end of the era ny12 Mac Millers impact ig ny12 

1 hour ago, Luca. said:

Bitch sia5 

I'm busy having a life! sia3 

You? A life? Not realistic. sia5 Add our hunties bitch sia5 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maraj    59,361
3 minutes ago, Hannah said:

If I see one more pair of baggy ass denim something I will lose it ny12 She served looks during ME, especially towards the end of the era ny12 Mac Millers impact ig ny12 

ME era had the best looks tbh, well he better un-impact and get my girl to start giving us looks! clap1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hannah    161,801
4 minutes ago, Maraj said:

ME era had the best looks tbh, well he better un-impact and get my girl to start giving us looks! clap1 

Her Grammy 2015 look was snatching um2 Her and Sean were THAT couple um2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maraj    59,361
5 minutes ago, Hannah said:

Her Grammy 2015 look was snatching um2 Her and Sean were THAT couple um2 

Omg yes, her makeup looked amazing that night! um2 He had her glowing tbh ugh um2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hannah    161,801
3 minutes ago, Maraj said:

Omg yes, her makeup looked amazing that night! um2 He had her glowing tbh ugh um2 

Her style changes are not the tea um2 She went from vintage 50's to pop star chic to 90's grunge wannabe um2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maraj    59,361
7 minutes ago, Hannah said:

Her style changes are not the tea um2 She went from vintage 50's to pop star chic to 90's grunge wannabe um2 

OMFG why is that so accurate? I'm screaming. rip4 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Baby I    1,380
2 hours ago, Hannah said:

According to Kworb prediction:

STS: hit 1B on June 10th.

Bang Bang: hit 1B on Sept 22th.

Focus: hit 700M on June 1st.

OLT's lyric video:hit 100M on June 3rd.

BATB: hit 100M on June 9th.

LMLY: hit 200M on June 14th.

Into You: hit 500M on June 22th.

Everyday's lyric video: hit 100M on July 14th.

Everyday: hit 100M on Aug 22th.

Everyday flopped harder than Focus ari1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hannah    161,801
4 hours ago, Baby I said:

Everyday flopped harder than Focus ari1

Omg you're alive oprah4 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Baby I    1,380
15 hours ago, Hannah said:

Omg you're alive oprah4 

Hey baby <3 I missed you oprah4 How are you doing oprah4 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Baby I    1,380
1 hour ago, Royalty said:

Hieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Hola brit0

1 minute ago, Dreamsssss said:

Btw why is Zedd named as featured artist on Break Free, isn't he just the producer? Just curious.

He produced but also co-wrote the song alongside Max Martin. I guess he wanted to be named as a featured artist too so he could get more $$$ brit4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Royale    56,729
2 hours ago, Royalty said:

Hieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Hey! wub1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Royalty    79,263
1 minute ago, Royale said:

How are you bff? wub1

I'm tired and my head aches, but overall I'm fine, I'm going to Rotterdam tomorrow, which is nice wub1 how are you bestie? hug1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Royalty    79,263
1 minute ago, Cosmic said:

thinking 'bout you is THAT song fall8

 

btw royale i see you stanning fka fall8

Tea!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×