Divine

No Tears Lounge

10 minutes ago, Hannah. said:

Carlosita your return yas2 

We're definitely almost there jj2 

Carlito was my name a while back, close tho! antm1 awesome avi btw. Pennyiana sass5 is she? brit15

This new brit gif tho. brit15

11 minutes ago, Carlos said:

Carlito was my name a while back, close tho! antm1 awesome avi btw. Pennyiana sass5 is she? brit15

This new brit gif tho. brit15

Making you a new one jj2 The avi won't stay for long, gotta snatch that Side To Side set when the video comes out this Sunday jj2 

Yes, our numbers have been amazing yas2 We had over 1000 posts last week yas2 

5 minutes ago, Hannah. said:

Making you a new one jj2 The avi won't stay for long, gotta snatch that Side To Side set when the video comes out this Sunday jj2 

Yes, our numbers have been amazing yas2 We had over 1000 posts last week yas2 

Rename me for filth! ny1

Uhh. I missed talking to my ari homies here! oprah1 especially u hannah royalty, tattooedheart and the rest of the ari base. Luca has gone loca, how is he and his perfect illusion? lol1

How y'all doin here? cloud1

The video is coming this sunday? brit15 i need gifs for my sig! clap1

1 minute ago, Carlos said:

Rename me for filth! ny1

Uhh. I missed talking to my ari homies here! oprah1 especially u hannah royalty, tattooedheart and the rest of the ari base. Luca has gone loca, how is he and his perfect illusion? lol1

How y'all doin here? cloud1

The video is coming this sunday? brit15 i need gifs for my sig! clap1

We miss you to king cry9 You need to get on more often tbh clap1 Luca had a meltdown over STS being the new single over Touch It or Thinking Bout You lol2 

The Katy gif you had in your sig not too long ago had me dead rip4 

6 minutes ago, Hannah. said:

We miss you to king cry9 You need to get on more often tbh clap1 Luca had a meltdown over STS being the new single over Touch It or Thinking Bout You lol2 

Aww. Warm love mah good sis! Xoxo

Side to Side was bound to happen. We know this since the release. Plus, i love these two so much. I need that video asap! clap1 i need gifs! clap1 hahaha that rise-derpga gif ny6 Luca can remain being loca ny4ny6

I wont be needing messy gifs for sts. I just want a cool hd crisp gif that's not too large. cry6 cant w8 for Sunday! cry7 gtg, homie! Gonna catch me a flick! rih3 i will make a thread next time! For posts! brit7

6 minutes ago, Hannah. said:

Aww. Warm love mah good sis! Xoxo

Side to Side was bound to happen. We know this since the release. Plus, i love these two so much. I need that video asap! clap1 i need gifs! clap1 hahaha that rise-derpga gif ny6 Luca can remain being loca ny4ny6

I wont be needing messy gifs for sts. I just want a cool hd crisp gif that's not too large. cry6 cant w8 for Sunday! cry7 gtg, homie! Gonna catch me a flick! rih3 i will make a thread next time! For posts! brit7