Divine

No Tears Lounge

Just now, Jake said:

AG4 will be her GGGB and her lead will be her Umbrella

I think we already had that phase. oprah12 

I think it will be her Butterfly era, R&B music and slow ballads, less experimenting but that won't stop it from being her best album. jj2 

Just now, Hannah said:

My wig left tbqh when will Ariana serve a visual like Fetish

So many people complaining about this video here, I don't get it, the video fits perfectly with the song and it even made me love it more! wat3 

Btw I was recently checking out the OP here and god you did that! I love how you put the megarates & awards in there! cry7 I can't wait for this year's awards, we need to start planning! cry7 

Just now, Luca. said:

So many people complaining about this video here, I don't get it, the video fits perfectly with the song and it even made me love it more! wat3 

Btw I was recently checking out the OP here and god you did that! I love how you put the megarates & awards in there! cry7 I can't wait for this year's awards, we need to start planning! cry7 

People always have something negative to say! jj4 Just because it isn't what they were expecting/wanting does not make it bad! jj4 

Thank you! cry7 I know I'm so excited, I was hoping we would have newer members so we could have different nominees and such but oh well! rip4 

Also don't forget I'm gonna reveal the DW rate results soon! sia1 

Just now, Hannah said:

People always have something negative to say! jj4 Just because it isn't what they were expecting/wanting does not make it bad! jj4 

Thank you! cry7 I know I'm so excited, I was hoping we would have newer members so we could have different nominees and such but oh well! rip4 

Also don't forget I'm gonna reveal the DW rate results soon! sia1 

I wish there was a way of getting more stans here, I should honestly promote FOTP on ButeraMoonlight. That would actually be a great idea. jj3

I can't wait! cry7 Hopefully TBY & Touch It will snatch!

14 minutes ago, Luca. said:

I wish there was a way of getting more stans here, I should honestly promote FOTP on ButeraMoonlight. That would actually be a great idea. jj3

I can't wait! cry7 Hopefully TBY & Touch It will snatch!

Why you haven't done that yet is beyond me! jj4 You're basically a celebrity in the YT Ariana stan community! jj4 

You'll have to wait and see.gif rav2 

1 hour ago, Hannah said:

Why you haven't done that yet is beyond me! jj4 You're basically a celebrity in the YT Ariana stan community! jj4 

You'll have to wait and see.gif rav2 

Nemo & Vanessa Twitter tease, I don't want people to think I'm bigger than any other stan because I know that feeling and it quite sucks! jj4 

7 minutes ago, Luca. said:

Nemo & Vanessa Twitter tease, I don't want people to think I'm bigger than any other stan because I know that feeling and it quite sucks! jj4 

stop you are NOT Finding Nemo's Dignity & Fadnessa! jj4 But I feel what you're trying to say, you don't wanna come across as thinking you are this huge deal in the fandom. You should still get some new members here tbh sia1 

2 minutes ago, Hannah said:

stop you are NOT Finding Nemo's Dignity & Fadnessa! jj4 But I feel what you're trying to say, you don't wanna come across as thinking you are this huge deal in the fandom. You should still get some new members here tbh sia1 

To be honest, we should find something that could get us more members here, you're gonna say "oh he's there again with his megarates" but what if I make a video asking the people to make an account and join our megarate and host the show in this section or a live chatroom like plug.dj? wendy3 

Just now, Luca. said:

To be honest, we should find something that could get us more members here, you're gonna say "oh he's there again with his megarates" but what if I make a video asking the people to make an account and join our megarate and host the show in this section or a live chatroom like plug.dj? wendy3 

I'd be down for this! interesting1 I'd be really willing to extend the DW rate deadline if you wanna do it for this!  sia1 

5 minutes ago, Hannah said:

I'd be down for this! interesting1 I'd be really willing to extend the DW rate deadline if you wanna do it for this!  sia1 

interesting1 ! I'd say let's do this, I will create a simple video tomorrow with the rules and such, I'm pretty sure people will join since a lot of them always want to interact with me! interesting1 

Just now, Luca. said:

interesting1 ! I'd say let's do this, I will create a simple video tomorrow with the rules and such, I'm pretty sure people will join since a lot of them always want to interact with me! interesting1 

Ahhh perfect! cry6 When should the new deadline be so I can also inform the current users today? interesting1