Divine

No Tears Lounge

Just now, Dookie Quill said:

Sounds lovely! I love your set by the way. I've been in a Whitney mood all week.

8g7AnLq.gif

Have you! thats great. See Michael living proof Jason Derulo's female dupe is forgotten already

8g7AnLq.gif

1 minute ago, Just Whitney said:

Have you! thats great. See Michael living proof Jason Derulo's female dupe is forgotten already

8g7AnLq.gif

I'm probably going to do a revisit of her discography soon. Screaming at "Jason Derulo's female dupe".

8g7AnLq.gif

Just now, Dookie Quill said:

I'm probably going to do a revisit of her discography soon. Screaming at "Jason Derulo's female dupe".

8g7AnLq.gif

Its always good to revisit some Whitney. She has some really great songs even if we exclude singles

8g7AnLq.gif

5 minutes ago, Just Whitney said:

Its always good to revisit some Whitney. She has some really great songs even if we exclude singles

8g7AnLq.gif

Yes! I also want to check out the new documentary about her. It seems really interesting, and that HD version of the 'I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me)' music video they used in the trailer always gets me.

8g7AnLq.gif

1 hour ago, Divine said:

get the FUCK in here @Luca @Michael. @Royale @Barbie @Sweetener

8g7AnLq.gif

Omg hello I was working out earlier but I'm here.

8g7AnLq.gif

53 minutes ago, Divine said:

Alright girls if I surprise release BB8 when Michael finishes this logo, I need the audience to SIGN UP and have their friends SIGN UP.

8g7AnLq.gif

You already know it! Not fucking around this time.

8g7AnLq.gif

3 minutes ago, Dookie Quill said:

Yes! I also want to check out the new documentary about her. It seems really interesting, and that HD version of the 'I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me)' music video they used in the trailer always gets me.

8g7AnLq.gif

If im honest i havent seen it and i dont want to. im sick of hearing about her struggles. all i want is to celebrate her life and accomplishments. Yet if you watch do tell me what you think about if you have the time! im always open to other opinions about it. And yes they need to give us the full HD version, its pretty.

8g7AnLq.gif