Divine

No Tears Lounge

1 minute ago, TattooedHeart said:

Then why is it one of the best songs on the album clap1 

Because deluxe tracks aren't always the worst songs jj2 

Also: I put Thinking About You in the VIP Media too. It's an amazing song. cry9 

Just now, Royalty said:

Because deluxe tracks aren't always the worst songs jj2 

Also: I put Thinking About You in the VIP Media too. It's an amazing song. cry9 

Not WORST, but they shouldn't be THIS good so that people who buy the standard get to hear the beauty that is Touch It cry9 

Bad Decisions isn't that bad. I actually kinda like it.

Touch It slays my existence.

Knew Better/Forever Boy is nice

I Don't Care is boring.

I havent heard Thinking Bout You yet jj3 

thinking bout you is a cute cute closer cry7 

touch it stays a bit overrated jj3 

2 minutes ago, #JusticeForSober said:

I Don't Care is boring.

!

Not WORST, but they shouldn't be THIS good so that people who buy the standard get to hear the beauty that is Touch It cry9 

No, they should make deluxe tracks one of the best, so that people spend their coins on the deluxe edition and artists make more money of it. That's called marketing. rav2

3 minutes ago, #JusticeForSober said:

I Don't Care is boring.

It's in the VIP media, honey gaga6 

2 minutes ago, Royalty said:

No, they should make deluxe tracks one of the best, so that people spend their coins on the deluxe edition and artists make more money of it. That's called marketing. rav2

That's fair rav2

Honestly I would never buy a standard edition cause what's the point in spending money on an album if I'm not getting the most songs? oprah13

Just now, TattooedHeart said:

That's fair rav2

Honestly I would never buy a standard edition cause what's the point in spending money on an album if I'm not getting the most songs? oprah13

Exactly jj2 
One time, I bought a standard edition by mistake, and traded it for a Deluxe editions. I think it was Rebel Heart, but I got the mega super deluxe edition or something, and it slayed my existence. But yeah, Deluxe editions are life. I don't get why people buy standard editions, but probably they sell, otherwise artists wouldn't release them.

2 minutes ago, Royalty said:

Exactly jj2 
One time, I bought a standard edition by mistake, and traded it for a Deluxe editions. I think it was Rebel Heart, but I got the mega super deluxe edition or something, and it slayed my existence. But yeah, Deluxe editions are life. I don't get why people buy standard editions, but probably they sell, otherwise artists wouldn't release them.

I generally buy Target editions when I buy albums cause they always have the most songs sass5

That's what I plan on doing for this album sass5

I generally buy Target editions when I buy albums cause they always have the most songs sass5

I always buy albums from Target because they always have some kind of special version of the album. Whether it be more songs or a different kind of packaging.

1 minute ago, #JusticeForSober said:

I always buy albums from Target because they always have some kind of special version of the album. Whether it be more songs or a different kind of packaging.

I bought 1989 at Target for the polaroids jj2

And I bought 5SOS' self-titled cause I liked the target covers better jj2

17 minutes ago, TattooedHeart said:

sass1 

Moonlight is the perfect opener so happy to finally have it in fully HQ

Don't really care for Side to Side on first listen

Greedy is a catchy tune not fully in love with it though it reminds me of Treasure by Bruno Mars

i like Leave Me Lonely but something about it I don't like much

love Sometimes omg that bridge is everything!!

I Don't Care reminds me of Christmas & Chill like a mix of Not Just On Christmas and Wit It This Christmas overall it's alright

Bad Decisions is everything!! LOVING THE SWEARING IN THE BRIDGE!

TOUCH IT IS SOOOOO AMAZING ITS THE ELECTRONIC MUSIC I LOVE RIGHT NOW

the transition from Touch It to Knew Better is EVERYTHING DARK FUTURE R&B I LOVE IT AND FOREVER BOY SLAYS

Thinking Bout You I can relate to especially the bridge it's such a beautiful track!!

Step On Up is a funky bop!!

Jason's Song (Gave It Away) is deffiently a song recorded in 2014 or early 2015 it sounds the most like her old work. The instrumental is kind of louder than her vocals though. It's a alright song.

overall the album will have to grow on me. I wish she had way more 'Dangerous Woman' sounding songs than 'Moonlight' sessions songs. I would love an album with songs like Let Me Love You, Everyday, Touch It, Knew Better / Forever Boy, and Thinking Bout You