Divine

No Tears Lounge

6 minutes ago, Hannah. said:

We tried adding you back in every way we could think of but nothing would work I swear oprah4 

It's ok, know that even when I was inactive, I miss talking shit with you guys, it might be a virtual, cute relationship we all have but it means a lot to me oprah4 

5 minutes ago, Halcyon said:

Yes it's true I love @My Everything

OA70yO6.gif

Yes it's true I love you as well skinny legend with sets that outdo mine! oprah2 

Just now, My Everything said:

It's ok, know that even when I was inactive, I miss talking shit with you guys, it might be a virtual, cute relationship we all have but it means a lot to me oprah4 

Omg Luca I'm crying oprah4 Let me ask for a 2.0 PM so we can add you back in a way oprah4 

Just now, Hannah. said:

Omg Luca I'm crying oprah4 Let me ask for a 2.0 PM so we can add you back in a way oprah4 

You don't have to do all the effort just to get me back in, would be a shame to leave that iconic PM oprah4 

Since they locked the thread where we keep track of the sections numbers, I decided I would just keep track of Ari in here cloud1 We are currently at 47, 603! cloud1 

EDIT: Thought I would tag the Ariana stans so y'all would know whats up! cloud1 

2 minutes ago, Hannah. said:

Since they locked the thread where we keep track of the sections numbers, I decided I would just keep track of Ari in here cloud1 We are currently at 47, 603! cloud1 

hey hannah how's your day 

4 minutes ago, Hannah. said:

I'll be doing this for Moo section also! Meet me in rep lounge every week and we'll share our numbers along with @aidan!!

Just now, Hannah. said:

feeling young wild and free how are you Saigallah

I'm doing good! I just had to be in a lab from 10 am to 6 pm fall5 I feel kinda dizzy now :(

I'm gonna listen to Be Alright cuz Ariana told me I will be

4 minutes ago, Hannah. said:

The Sections Numbers Clique is coming

5 minutes ago, Hannah. said:

Oop let me do the same in Wonderland real quick! 

Just now, Saiga said:

I'm doing good! I just had to be in a lab from 10 am to 6 pm fall5 I feel kinda dizzy now :(

I'm gonna listen to Be Alright cuz Ariana told me I will be

Why would you listen to Be Alright when Thinking Bout You exists?

Just now, Hylia said:

The Sections Numbers Clique is coming

Carrier Pigeon Clique is shaking!

5 minutes ago, Sylk said:

I'll be doing this for Moo section also! Meet me in rep lounge every week and we'll share our numbers along with @aidan!!

I just realized i tagged the wrong adian i-