Divine

No Tears Lounge

2 minutes ago, Halcyon said:

Oh my god I loved that part um2 I'm glad they don't replace the album versions with these remixes on Spotify, if they did I would fume um2

Right? um2 Plus where tf is the video?

5MQ8d.gif

1 hour ago, Hannah said:

STS started to shine a good light but then it all crashed and burned um2 The absolute nerve um2 Her mother did better at promoting Into You than Scooter did with Everyday um2 

just got back from the gym kii um2 I'm so glad STS saved the era though bc of the Into You let down was terrible um2 I scream at her mom telling her to perform songs from YT and some from ME like I literally agree with her! um2 

5 minutes ago, Hannah said:

Omg that's at #7? I suddenly love the downvote button!

tumblr_odwsh2OeKU1u6n38po1_250.gif

Well it's #17 now that we've both downvoted it
I hope it continues to suffer

The pictures have always been lowkey horrible though there are like two pictures of Ariana holding cats in Top 25 dead2 

Ariana Grande

81 upvotes, I-

10 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

@Snow um hello um2 how dare you reappear on here and not tell me um2

Omg my South American father is here giveup1 

To be fair though I didn't think I'd get quoted so I just quoted Cody in that rep thread thing, change my avi and get off creep1 

Also my.spacebar.is.broken.again.so.prepare.for.more.snowy.dots creep1 

2 minutes ago, Snow said:

Omg my South American father is here giveup1 

To be fair though I didn't think I'd get quoted so I just quoted Cody in that rep thread thing, change my avi and get off creep1 

Also my.spacebar.is.broken.again.so.prepare.for.more.snowy.dots creep1 

i thought you'd finally start being regular here giveup1

omg yes what a throwback cry6

5 minutes ago, Snow said:

Well it's #17 now that we've both downvoted it
I hope it continues to suffer

The pictures have always been lowkey horrible though there are like two pictures of Ariana holding cats in Top 25 dead2 

Ariana Grande

81 upvotes, I-

oop I love when talent wins

Omg that photoshoot is atrocious DELETE IT. sia5 Btw I followed you on last.fm! Stan True Love a bit! sia1 

1 minute ago, Hyun. said:

i thought you'd finally start being regular here giveup1

omg yes what a throwback cry6

No tbh I was never gonna be a regular here giveup1 Lowkey always knew I'd leave so I never put too much effort into it.

My spacebar works if I press it hard enough so that's why I'm not using dots now creep1 But typing takes FOREVER dead4 

Just now, Snow said:

No tbh I was never gonna be a regular here giveup1 Lowkey always knew I'd leave so I never put too much effort into it.

My spacebar works if I press it hard enough so that's why I'm not using dots now creep1 But typing takes FOREVER dead4 

you break my heart giveup1

why don't you copy the space thingy? i'm sure i recommended this to you the other time it happened too sia5

Just now, Snow said:

you break my heart giveup1

why don't you copy the space thingy? i'm sure i recommended this to you the other time it happened too sia5