Divine

No Tears Lounge

3 minutes ago, Hannah said:

oop I love when talent wins

tumblr_odwsh2OeKU1u6n38po1_250.gif

Omg that photoshoot is atrocious DELETE IT. sia5 Btw I followed you on last.fm! Stan True Love a bit! sia1 

Omg thanks! I've followed you back! And I know, I got on it so late laughcry1 I can't believe I paid dust to this masterpiece of a Christmas EP giveup1 

2 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

you break my heart giveup1

why don't you copy the space thingy? i'm sure i recommended this to you the other time it happened too sia5

I tried that and it works but the text editor breaks for some reason when I do itrip4 Like once my text reaches the end, it get cuts off. Gonna do it now to show you, hopefully it's gonna work giveup1 

EDIT: Oh it doesn't it just makes a new line here dead2

1 minute ago, Snow said:

Omg thanks! I've followed you back! And I know, I got on it so late laughcry1 I can't believe I paid dust to this masterpiece of a Christmas EP giveup1 

Wait you haven't listened to Godmas and Chill until now? sia5 

4 minutes ago, Maraj said:

I can't believe Kevin is actually posting after 1 million years of being inactive. scream1 

YES INDEED I AM 

I'm hoping to be a bit more active, like visit once in a while maybe instead of just vanishing for six months laughcry1 Let's see if I can pull it off moo1 

5 minutes ago, Snow said:

I tried that and it works but the text editor breaks for some reason when I do itrip4 Like once my text reaches the end, it get cuts off. Gonna do it now to show you, hopefully it's gonna work giveup1 

messy rip4

why do i feel like we had this exact conversation already rip3

3 minutes ago, Hannah said:

Wait you haven't listened to Godmas and Chill until now? sia5 

No dead1dead1dead1 I assumed that it was just some shitty cover EP the entire time laughcry1 I was WRONG fall2 

1 minute ago, Snow said:

YES INDEED I AM 

I'm hoping to be a bit more active, like visit once in a while maybe instead of just vanishing for six months laughcry1 Let's see if I can pull it off moo1 

Well yeah I'm just very surprised since you stated that you hate this forum so many times before. creep1 also you broke your space button AGAIN!?! rip3 

Just now, Hyun. said:

messy rip4

why do i feel like we had this exact conversation already rip3

I've noticed that our conversations literally circle around the same topics why are we like this fall7fall7fall7

1 minute ago, Maraj said:

Well yeah I'm just very surprised since you stated that you hate this forum so many times before. creep1 also you broke your space button AGAIN!?! rip3 

Well I don't just hate this forum in particular but also forums in general creep1 

And yes just today actually rip3  I may have played a game and got a bit harsh kii

3 minutes ago, Snow said:

No dead1dead1dead1 I assumed that it was just some shitty cover EP the entire time laughcry1 I was WRONG fall2 

Well thank god you finally saw the light! sia5 Nearly a year and a half of you paying her true magnum opus dust I- sia5 

Just now, Hyun. said:

yes we always end up on the same thing fall2

Let's talk about your beauty skin care product obsession for the 1000th time creep1 

Nice set though omg father never disappoints giveup1 

Just now, Hannah said:

Well thank god you finally saw the light! sia5 Nearly a year and a half of you paying her true magnum opus dust I- sia5 

I can't believe I spent the last Christmas listening to Kelly Clarkson's shitty Christmas album over this laughcry1 

Also to be fair Santa Tell Me didn't do the best job at introducing Ari's Christmas music talent creep1 

Just now, Snow said:

Let's talk about your beauty skin care product obsession for the 1000th time creep1 

Nice set though omg father never disappoints giveup1 

an imaginary beauty skin care product obsession tyvm i'm not able to make it real yet creep1

omg thank you i try giveup1 i didn't know you liked Dua btw?

Just now, Snow said:

I can't believe I spent the last Christmas listening to Kelly Clarkson's shitty Christmas album over this laughcry1 

Also to be fair Santa Tell Me didn't do the best job at introducing Ari's Christmas music talent creep1 

Yelling not Kelly's Christmas album lmfao1 But yes Santa Tell Me was....something! creep1 Your Christmas this year is going to be 100x better now though! ny1 

5 minutes ago, Snow said:

Well I don't just hate this forum in particular but also forums in general creep1 

And yes just today actually rip3  I may have played a game and got a bit harsh kii

Our keyboards are gonna be bald omg, my caps lock button came off the other day. rip4 

Just now, Hyun. said:

an imaginary beauty skin care product obsession tyvm i'm not able to make it real yet creep1

omg thank you i try giveup1 i didn't know you liked Dua btw?

Well the obsession is there I'm sure, it just needs a little.. push creep1

And well I didn't dead2 Like I didn't dislike her or anything, but I just never cared much for her  dead1 But like last month I was bored and started looking her up out of the blue and lowkey fell in love giveup1 Her looks caught my attention ngl. I don't stan her yet though, still waiting for that debut album creep1 

2 minutes ago, Hannah said:

Yelling not Kelly's Christmas album lmfao1 But yes Santa Tell Me was....something! creep1 Your Christmas this year is going to be 100x better now though! ny1 

I was bored and in need of a Christmas album fall1fall1fall1

But tru! Assuming I haven't exhausted the EP by then the next Christmas is gonna be lit demi1 

The I'm the only drum that you gonna play line keeps making me laugh though dead2