Divine

No Tears Lounge

2 minutes ago, Luca said:

It gets more controversial sis! 

Leonardo Da Vinci would never. The Sistine Chapel about to remake his art and slap a vagina on the painting of God bookmark this

37 minutes ago, Divine said:

She is a woman, I am a woman, She will take my side. Good luck on your judgment day though! God bless!

Well I'm a fag, are you being homophobic rn? :o :d :D

Just now, Divine said:

babe are u fr rn? 😂😂❤️

Boys watching my ass behind me. Look they are. And some putas too. ’m next dua lipa biches. Idgf y say. Soap queen has right bitchh! Eat soap, knifes. . Queen of insta , snap and Twitter is here! Ily!) 😂❤️i do mistakes but im learning from them) Im doing mistakes but im alwuss learning better next time. Thank u for remind me to be Nice:) 😂we all need to spread to people. Im not sexist. I love every skin and gender.❤️ And their personality . Ur loved by many. Dont care what others saying. You are you. Nobody can change u. ❤️❤️ IM ALBANIAN NOT AMERICAN

6 hours ago, Luca said:

Boys watching my ass behind me. Look they are. And some putas too. ’m next dua lipa biches. Idgf y say. Soap queen has right bitchh! Eat soap, knifes. . Queen of insta , snap and Twitter is here! Ily!) 😂❤️i do mistakes but im learning from them) Im doing mistakes but im alwuss learning better next time. Thank u for remind me to be Nice:) 😂we all need to spread to people. Im not sexist. I love every skin and gender.❤️ And their personality . Ur loved by many. Dont care what others saying. You are you. Nobody can change u. ❤️❤️ IM ALBANIAN NOT AMERICAN

Ur amazing 😊❤️ i do mistakes but im learning from them) Im doing mistakes but im alwuss learning better next time. Thank u for remind me to be Nice:) we all need to spread to people. Im not sexist. I love every skin and gender. And their personality . Ur loved by many. Dont care what others saying. You are you. Nobody can change u. ❤️❤️ IM ALBANIAN NOT AMERICAN #kream Be real to me or blocked. Bc that i want. Im sick of people talk shit behind my back so long. Im
A human just like u. I have feelings too they gotta keep talking about you to keep themselves relevant. fuck them i wanna meet all of u): thank u for the all love and support hannation ❤️