Divine

No Tears Lounge

45 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

wait I-

someone threw a lemon at her? when Coachella? fall5 

yes omg some girl just threw at it her for no reason just to be "CoOl" but you can tell ariana didn't care kii! 

2 minutes ago, Yoncé. said:

yes omg some girl just threw at it her for no reason just to be "CoOl" but you can tell ariana didn't care kii! 

i mean if itd it me id be fuming jj3 

20 hours ago, ParentalAdvisory said:

is this era over? or will she give us anotehr single? i Need 1 more Video queen 

yea more than likely it's done. I'd be surprised if there was another single. dead2 

2 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

no way? are you serious? it like JUST started i- bebe1 what about fucking NASA bebe1

yea I know it just started, that's why me and @Luca hate this era so much! it had the success we've been wanting but it is so uneventful bebe1 

Just now, Divine said:

yea I know it just started, that's why me and @Luca hate this era so much! it had the success we've been wanting but it is so uneventful bebe1 

is she gonna be at the BBMAs? like bitch could perform NASA there... release a vid in like 3 weeks bebe1

could release a 4th single in August and perform it at the VMAs bebe1

finish the album with Needy in like November and perform it at the AMAs bebe1

1 minute ago, Daenerys said:

is she gonna be at the BBMAs? like bitch could perform NASA there... release a vid in like 3 weeks bebe1

could release a 4th single in August and perform it at the VMAs bebe1

finish the album with Needy in like November and perform it at the AMAs bebe1

Ariana not only showing up at award shows but performing at them too? You're a dreamer. You dream a lot. bebe1 

1 minute ago, Daenerys said:

remember his 'big dick energy' that now makes him feel he has to live up to that with other women? i'm cackling bebe1

he kinda confirmed he had a small dick, that's the biggest gag! bebe1 

Just now, Daenerys said:

the pic of her licking the lollipop while looking at him still haunts me bebe1

that entire era was a nightmare. literally a nightmare. I had my biggest ariana related meltdown during it. bebe1 

On 7/11/2018 at 12:31 PM, Divine said:

Lemme just tell yall, this chick is really testing my patience. We have to stan for one of the least self-aware pop girls in the game right now. She tries so hard to fit in with the twitter stans, which was cute and funny at first, but now it's just exhausting. Honestly, she was at her most likable when the bitch was just posting Instagram links. The sad thing is, she wasn't always like this either. Due to the fact that she has no personality of her own, she has to latch on to the personalities of those around her. Her new little squad with Courtney, Kiyan, and Pete are so insufferable. Like I said, it was cool that she wanted to interact with her fans so much lately, but she can't seem to decide if she wants to be a part of stan twitter or not. She's so selective about what she claims to see online. She says she sees everything we post then proceeded to say that she didn't know the Everyday video was a PANNED failure. She also either doesn't take the jokes well and quotes her own fans to drag them or she'll make a dumb joke that wasn't funny unless your IQ count is 4 and her trash fiancé will respond mocking people that were mad at his insensitive "joke." Thought jokes were meant to be funny but I digress.

Speaking of Pete, can this ugly fuck go away? Has anyone else noticed the era went downhill the minute he stepped into the picture? Bitch cheated on her cracked out boyfriend to get with another cracked, unfunny, uncreative, disgusting waste of a human being mess. These two have been so problematic it's unreal. They constantly feel the need to shove their relationship down our throats 24/7 like they are going off to war or some shit. Like hello yall LIVE together, say it to each other in person, not online. At least TEXT it to each other. My lord, they think the world needed to know about Pete's ten-inch cock. No one needed to know about how long that bony ass meth head was sweetie, but thank you SO much for the insight! Plus the fact that they literally call the paparazzi on themselves.... and flick them off and act all fake mad at them.... girl we all know your pap photos sold for jack squat, you ain't slick.

She has so much potential to be the biggest pop star in the world but she hires her friends to be her team, and they aren't even that great at what they were hired to do! The pasty, ugly, smelly looking twink twins she calls choreographers are so uncreative and unoriginal... they just recycle the same dance over and over again. Can you come up with something else? Can you come up with something ELSE? The merch is always uncreative (also a product of the pale ass "choreographers"). Her yes men are a large portion as to why she isn't as big as she should be, and this includes her stans.

Anyways, excited for God Is A Woman in 9 days as 2 out of the 3 tracks we've heard so far have been great but if it sucks like TLIC, don't expect me to be excited for Sweetener. This era has been such a letdown, all because her, her yes men, and the frog looking ass she decided to make her husband. Hope she stops being one of the most insufferable pop stars I have ever witnessed long enough to see her album get past Drake for once in her life.

@Daenerys found it bebe1 My Mac shade didn't age very well.. bebe1