Divine

No Tears Lounge

summertime and the living's easy

tumblr_pqvls0BHjI1vxgtrjo2_400.gif

bradley's on the microphone with ras mg

tumblr_pqvls0BHjI1vxgtrjo1_400.gif

all the people in the dance will agree

that we're well-qualified to represent the L.B.C.

me, me and Louie, we gonna run to the party

and dance to the rhythm, it gets harder

Revisiting Sweetener demonstrates how powerful everytime, breathin' and no tears left to cry punch is. antm1

And if that isn't enough, borderline makes for short break and serves as a bridge to another ear and brain pleasing trio of better off, goodnight n go and get well soon. bey7

18 hours ago, Ghostface said:

Revisiting Sweetener demonstrates how powerful everytime, breathin' and no tears left to cry punch is. antm1

And if that isn't enough, borderline makes for short break and serves as a bridge to another ear and brain pleasing trio of better off, goodnight n go and get well soon. bey7

the bathroom break that borderline serves ugh she knew our scalps would need that cooling off period after the total back to back to back slayage bey7

1 minute ago, Divine said:

the bathroom break that borderline serves ugh she knew our scalps would need that cooling off period after the total back to back to back slayage bey7

Ugh, I know... She packed that other half of Sweetener with songs sharper than razor on purpose. bey7

But as soon as Thank U, Next as a whole arrived, razors were removed in favor of chainswas ( except for make up when we had time to treat our deeply inflicted wounds ). bey7

On 8/26/2019 at 5:54 PM, Ghostface said:

TASTE! 

10 hours ago, Divine said:

Saw the Charlie's Angels trailer in theaters tonight so I heard the Angel snippet in the theater and it was truly an experience. Maybe it'll be a good song after all.

What movie did you see luv?