Divine

No Tears Lounge

Just now, Luca said:

Trying to make a list for my top albums of this year, anyone interested in this, so I can open a thread! jj2jj4 

omg i am interested! i made a list too i wanted to post some type of countdown on tumblr with some cool edit style but ig i just got kinda lazy rip

Just now, Cosmic said:

omg i am interested! i made a list too i wanted to post some type of countdown on tumblr with some cool edit style but ig i just got kinda lazy rip

Yeah kinda same since it's already the 29th, but who cares tbh! bebe1 

I'm making the graphics but kii it's so ugly, I also feel like my list is way too bland since I don't listen to anything other than pop music. bebe1 

1 minute ago, Luca said:

Yeah kinda same since it's already the 29th, but who cares tbh! bebe1 

I'm making the graphics but kii it's so ugly, I also feel like my list is way too bland since I don't listen to anything other than pop music. bebe1 

well.... that sounds like a sign that you should expand a little bebe1

1 minute ago, Daenerys said:

do it sis! jj2 the fact that I can’t do lists like that because I’m too indecisive jj4 

I get that, it's hard so I just started eliminating based on how many times I skip songs on a certain album! jj2 

3 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

only for a few more days... bebe1 I’m doing good! on vacation so we’re loving that! how about you?! bebe1 

im great im sad vacation is almost over in less than a week but ive been enjoying it so far so im happy about that bebe1