Divine

No Tears Lounge

I finally listened to "thank u, next" (the album) earlier, making it the second 2019 album I've listened to rip2 Anyway, I think it's pretty good, but it does feel a little unfinished/rushed with some songs. Better than Sweetener and My Everything, not as good as Yours Truly or Dangerous Woman (especially not as good as the latter...).

I know Sweetener is half a mess, but I actually think it's more interesting vocally than thank u, next. Even on the... less than inspiring tracks, her vocal performances have a lot of flair and skill to it. I think that's part of the reason why I can still sing along to them. 

46 minutes ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

I know Sweetener is half a mess, but I actually think it's more interesting vocally than thank u, next. Even on the... less than inspiring tracks, her vocal performances have a lot of flair and skill to it. I think that's part of the reason why I can still sing along to them. 

Sweetener is more interesting (well except the Pharrell bits) but T,UN is more consistent and listenable end to end. I don't really listen to any non-singles on Sweetener anymore.

On 2/21/2020 at 6:31 PM, Maraj said:

a LOT of y'all were doing the most when Boyfriend was released it still isn't the worst thing she's ever done fff. same goes for Monopoly idc. giveup1 

MONOPOLY goes harder than Shitefriend and that's on that. Boyfriend is a cute girl but definitely WAYYYY to overhyped and overrated to even have a spot on the SWT over her other classics. juicy1 

On 2/21/2020 at 11:31 AM, Maraj said:

a LOT of y'all were doing the most when Boyfriend was released it still isn't the worst thing she's ever done fff. same goes for Monopoly idc. giveup1 

On 2/24/2020 at 7:57 AM, Luca said:

MONOPOLY goes harder than Shitefriend and that's on that. Boyfriend is a cute girl but definitely WAYYYY to overhyped and overrated to even have a spot on the SWT over her other classics. juicy1 

Both garbage brit16 

33 minutes ago, Divine said:

Billie eilish rushing to make as good a song as stupid nose

ezgif-3-d40d4f8b7127.gif

Hide contents

now we wait for the Madonna stans to find this post and mass downvote me

Spoiler

medonsters rushing to downvote us after kevin pings them on their discord server where they share pictures of their holes

ezgif-3-d40d4f8b7127.gif