Divine

No Tears Lounge

6 hours ago, Hannah said:

@Luca wanna help me revamp the section with some new visuals that represent the new era? wendy1 We can start with new a new stan badge photo!

jKBs0cM.pnglbI6Vfl.png

a couple options

Wig I feel that already! sia1

A few more shots have leaked, but you can honestly put these in a thread so people can vote! 

i'm amazed at how long it's been since i love a song as much as i love NTLTC...

7 hours ago, Hannah said:

@Luca wanna help me revamp the section with some new visuals that represent the new era? wendy1 We can start with new a new stan badge photo!

jKBs0cM.pnglbI6Vfl.png

a couple options

the first one is wig snatching, yes

1 hour ago, Maraj said:

LMAO @ people thinking they saw Mister Elliot's name on Ari's "tracklist" in the video. dead2 

I'm honestly not seeing most of what people are claiming to see dead2 I'm either completely blind or they're just reaching extra hard without properly stretching dead2 

10 minutes ago, Hannah said:

I'm honestly not seeing most of what people are claiming to see dead2 I'm either completely blind or they're just reaching extra hard without properly stretching dead2 

Yeah me either like I doubt she's gonna put Pharrell as a feature on her album, he should stay as a producer for one of the songs and THAT'S IT. 

1 minute ago, Maraj said:

Yeah me either like I doubt she's gonna put Pharrell as a feature on her album, he should stay as a producer for one of the songs and THAT'S IT. 

I can sadly see her putting him on as a feature though sadly wendy4 He shouldn't even be a producer. TRASH.

Just now, Hannah said:

I can sadly see her putting him on as a feature though sadly wendy4 He shouldn't even be a producer. TRASH.

I mean I don't mind if he was but... eh idk. He produced Havana right? inb4 she has another tropical sounding single like STS. rip4 

Just now, Maraj said:

I mean I don't mind if he was but... eh idk. He produced Havana right? inb4 she has another tropical sounding single like STS. rip4 

He only wrote Havana so I'm still under the impression that he SUCKS as a producer. clap1