Divine

No Tears Lounge

Just now, Hannah said:

God it's so annoying at this point seeing every one of their singles getting a remix with some no1curr rapper ny12 Kid Ink and Machine Gun Kelly kinda made since for the US market since they've both had hits here but who the actual fuck is Stormzy? ny12 

Btw I downvoted the first Kehlani picture <3

Power is still one of my favorite songs but... girls... it's not working. But I know Stormzy, he's a really big UK rapper. He's kind of a big deal out there tbh, so it will got #1 in the UK I bet. Also thank you babe! <3

1 minute ago, Daenerys said:

Does she?

tumblr_odwsh2OeKU1u6n38po1_250.gif

Well Dangerous Woman (song) stayed in the top ten for over two months and STS stayed in the top ten for nearly four months so you tell me

2 minutes ago, Maraj said:

Power is still one of my favorite songs but... girls... it's not working. But I know Stormzy, he's a really big UK rapper. He's kind of a big deal out there tbh, so it will got #1 in the UK I bet. Also thank you babe! <3

They don't need him to go #1 ugh ny12 They need to start working on their US audience because they could snatch up 5H's nappy weaves so fast if they at least tried to break into the US market ny12 

1 minute ago, Hannah said:

They don't need him to go #1 ugh ny12 They need to start working on their US audience because they could snatch up 5H's nappy weaves so fast if they at least tried to break into the US market ny12 

Honestly they are never going to get the US audience, I don't understand how a band full of twinks like 1D made it so successful but not them. wtf! um2 

Just now, Maraj said:

Honestly they are never going to get the US audience, I don't understand how a band full of twinks like 1D made it so successful but not them. wtf! um2 

Bitch spill it um2 I am so sick of America's sexism um2 I want a group of british vagina's in my top ten um2 

1 minute ago, Daenerys said:

he's giving me Elvis with some James Dean (Rebel Without A Cause was featured in La La Land) in his eyes

I miss your La La Land set but this one matches your whole aesthetic with your username. sob1 

Just now, Hannah said:

Bitch spill it um2 I am so sick of America's sexism um2 I want a group of british vagina's in my top ten um2 

I'm sick of America period tbh. um2 Politics are trash and now the music is becoming trash. um2