Divine

No Tears Lounge

Ok #HannahRANTS

Ariana and Pete’s relationship started out messy and got messier as time went on. They constantly posted thinking they were doing something against the haters but it encouraged it and made it worse. I have no sympathy. They knew what they were doing and it backfired. If he doesn’t like the high celebrity life then he shouldn’t be marrying one and if ariana doesn’t like it either then maybe she should have picked a different profession. Especially if she’s out here denying promo opportunities and instead just walks around NYC. All they’ve done is piss people off since the jump and the clown is coming back to bite. They can suck it up and take their little social media hiatuses because this is nothing compared to donutgate and the hate Ricky got for it.

That is all. Thank you for coming to my TED Talk.

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Divine said:

Ok #HannahRANTS

Ariana and Pete’s relationship started out messy and got messier as time went on. They constantly posted thinking they were doing something against the haters but it encouraged it and made it worse. I have no sympathy. They knew what they were doing and it backfired. If he doesn’t like the high celebrity life then he shouldn’t be marrying one and if ariana doesn’t like it either then maybe she should have picked a different profession. Especially if she’s out here denying promo opportunities and instead just walks around NYC. All they’ve done is piss people off since the jump and the clown is coming back to bite. They can suck it up and take their little social media hiatuses because this is nothing compared to donutgate and the hate Ricky got for it.

That is all. Thank you for coming to my TED Talk.

giphy.gif

mess what did i miss?

This whole thing wouldn't have escalated the way that it did had he used that "big dick" of his and opened the Notes app when the news of his jokes was gaining traction, but he chose not to. And now he has the audacity to act surprised by all the backlash and play the victim card on us for calling him out on his bullshit?

ajp8d4.jpg

14 hours ago, Sweetener said:

This whole thing wouldn't have escalated the way that it did had he used that "big dick" of his and opened the Notes app when the news of his jokes was gaining traction, but he chose not to. And now he has the audacity to act surprised by all the backlash and play the victim card on us for calling him out on his bullshit?

ajp8d4.jpg

Childish and corny. Like I said, I have no sympathy for them. They knew what they were doing and kept playing with fire. They shouldn't be crying that they got burned.

ajp8d4.jpg