Divine

No Tears Lounge

Just now, Divine said:

you would know a lot about trash wouldn't you? you see it every time you look in the mirror

qfsGY4Q.jpg

how did you know i have a picture of you hanging in my mirror? yes indeed i do use it to remind myself of everything i do not want to become. fat lonely and slow

qfsGY4Q.jpg

Spoiler

ily

1 minute ago, Tomás said:

how did you know i have a picture of you hanging in my mirror? yes indeed i do use it to remind myself of everything i do not want to become. fat lonely and slow

qfsGY4Q.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

ily

choke

qfsGY4Q.jpg

Just now, Yoncé. said:

I love watching my two favorite people drag each for filth while I just sit back and watch.

Btw did y'all know Ariana's hips goes up to her chest? Omfg.

qfsGY4Q.jpg

that same person called her a slut and when i asked them why he thought so they said bc she talks about sex in her songs. excuse me i have to laugh at the slowness

qfsGY4Q.jpg

1 minute ago, Divine said:

I'm glad I can serve as an inspiration to someone. Not everyone can have healthy, gorgeous, long flowing locks of hair. Others have to suffer with grease and tangles.

qfsGY4Q.jpg

the only thing you inspire is fast food services to work harder due to demand from your fat hairy ass

qfsGY4Q.jpg

1 minute ago, Tomás said:

that same person called her a slut and when i asked them why he thought so they said bc she talks about sex in her songs. excuse me i have to laugh at the slowness

qfsGY4Q.jpg

And I thought Cardi B stans were dumb.

qfsGY4Q.jpg

Just now, Yoncé. said:

And I thought Cardi B stans were dumb.

qfsGY4Q.jpg

i love how madonna stans pretend to be open-minded but in reality they're just old people, with the same old ass double standards, that think women to be sexual is kewl but will still shame them for doing so

qfsGY4Q.jpg